[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly VN thread. Just finished pic related. I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: WEE-ep3-MainArt-810x431.jpg (54KB, 810x431px) Image search: [Google]
WEE-ep3-MainArt-810x431.jpg
54KB, 810x431px
Friendly VN thread.

Just finished pic related.
I didn't think a story about investments and economics could be so interesting. That shit went over my head a lot of the time but WEE3 somehow kept me really investedheh through the whole thing. Not even Spice and Wolf did the same to me.

I even take back my few complaints about WEE1 and 2 because how well they fit the whole picture now that I've finished WEE3. That was really great.

What have you been reading lately? Are you liking it?
Also post physicals. Those are always nice.
>>
>>387909781
Just read Dies and it was trash
>>
>>387909781
How is the translation of WEE1? I was told it's so bad I shouldn't bother reading it.
>>
>>387909781
>What have you been reading lately? Are you liking it?
Tsukihime
It's ok so far
>>
>>387912471
Yeah it's pretty fucking bad but you'll thank me when you finish WEE3
>>
>>387915762
No he won't, stop trying to get people to read this bottom of the barrel garbage.
>>
>>387916537
What did WEE3 do to you?
>>
>>387916685
Wasted my time
>>
>>387916840
What was so bad about it?
>>
>>387917009
Everything
>>
>>387917192
Such as?
>>
>>387917628
The writing.
>>
It was impossible to like vn while having ADHD. The story just take way too long before getting slightly interesting. We are talking about 10+ hours prologue sol here
>>
>>387917734
What about the writing was bad?
>>
>>387918321
Everything.
>>
>>387918417
Such as?
>>
>>387918471
The way it's written.
>>
>>387918539
Can you point to some examples because you are clearly not capable of of forming any arguments.
>>
>>387918663
>Can you point to some examples
The entire VN.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.