[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored to death, no game entertains me anymore not even nostalgic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: worry.jpg (37KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
37KB, 344x326px
Bored to death, no game entertains me anymore not even nostalgic classics.

Have I finally grown up out of videogames? I'm 22.
>>
>>387908196

take a break for a good while. when you come back games will have that spark again
>>
>>387908196
Youll probably be boted for a while, then come back. In the meantime, get a life op. Make the most of it. Find new hobbies
>>
Turn the sound off and listen to a stream/podcast/video in the background as you play.
>>
>>387908196
>I'm 22.
You're a literal child, and/or playing nothing but shit.

t: 30 years old and playing more vidya than ever.
>>
>>387908196
Pick up a new hobby and come back to vidya in a month or so.
>>
>>387908261
>>387908349
>>387908652
Already had that, went on vacations with my friends for two weeks on July, no PC.
>>
>>387908585
You surely sound very mature, very very mature.
>>
>>387908776
It's not a big secret that the modern gaming sucks major ass, and if you only chug up generic AAA trash you're bound to get fed up in no time.
>>
>>387908929
I literally stated I was playing classics. Was playing with my PSX earlier this morning.

Most modern games suck, but even then that's up to oneself and its tastes since fun is subjetive.
>>
>>387908196
Sounds like you've burned out, unless nothing else really entertains you either, in which case you're probably just depressed
>>
>>387908196
Play something light and arcadey. I recommend a beat 'em up or shmup. Or take a break and read a book or watch something. Video games are engaging and every now and again you just need to kick back and disengage.
>>
>>387910118
This is good advice. Games with too much presentation and downtime can burn you out. Go for something purer and don't get bogged down in story or walking simulations.
>>
>>387908196
What is the point of these threads? If you don't have fun with vidya stop playing it and do something else.
>>
>>387908697
Learn an instrument, start carving dildos out of bar soap, a two week vacation isn't a hobby.
>>
>>387910856
Not him but doing something else is a pain
>>
>>387911031
Well that sounds like your life is awful. Maybe get some help.
>>
Listen to an album
go outside and breathe
>>
>>387908697
>2 weeks
Nigger you weren't even trying. Try 2 years
>>
>>387911130
Nah it's just pretty dull and monotonous
>>
>>387908196
>only 22

Get a job
>>
>keep waiting for the weekend
>weekend comes
>spend all day on /v/ and dont actually play anything
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.