[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see an interesting game, decide to check it out. >search

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>see an interesting game, decide to check it out.
>search youtube for its gameplay.
>"HHEELLLLOOO EVERYBODY WELCOME TO"
>close youtube

remember when we could watch gameplays to evaluate games without having some manchild screaming like an autistic sperg? remember when "gameplay" videos were actually about the game?

do decent gameplay vids still exists? can anyone recommend me a good gameplays channel that also cover indie stuff? I don't mind some narration as long as its decent.

thanks
>>
Search for "longplay"
it should just be just the game without commentary.
>>
File: file.jpg (87KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
87KB, 736x736px
>>387903463
maybe you're just a fucking faggot grandpa who should be in bed eating apple sauce, get with the times gramps, youtubers have personalities now! THEY GET PAID MORE THAN YOU! why do you hate on them? because ur jelly lol.

Maybe you should grow a pair. xD

pic related a better person than you and he makes more money than you
>>
>>387904092
>duckface
To be expected
>>
>>387904092
nice bait, 28 / 31.432
>>
I don't
>>
I remember checking out how people used to play games, and was mostly dissapointed because it's either some autismo who plays the game perfectly after having cleared it 300 times, or some casual who doesn't even know how to play.
>>
File: n09e2k87xl1y.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
n09e2k87xl1y.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
His is the only opening I can sit through at this point. Probably because it isn't loud and obnoxious
>>
>>387903978
This is a good tip, but doesn't always work
>>
>>387903463
>stealth eceleb thread
At least your opinion isn't wrong.
Search "(game name) gameplay" and you'll get what you actually want.
>>
>>387906449
>some autismo who plays the game perfectly after having cleared it 300 times,
I like those though, especially those who explain what they are doing, why they are doing so and go for the 100% completitionist route showing off every little tidbit of background detail and maybe giving some commentary explaining the story and characters.
A "professionally made" LP, in short
>>
>>387906936
That's what I did, still got crap :/
Btw I don't really know many ecelebs except for the most popular ones, and I hate them all.
>>
>2007
>enter “[game name]” in YouTube
>get uncommented gameplay videos

>2017
>enter “[game name] gameplay no commentary”
>still get voiced-over Let's Plays
>>
>>387906990
>I like those though

Maybe if I'm never going to play the game I'll like them. Otherwise it's all spoilers.
>>
>>387907173
I have a shitbox and no job in the foreseable future so it's ok.
Or i might be wanting to see a different playstyle from someone that knows his shit
>>
>oh no someone is talking over the gameplay how will I ever be able to assess it now REEEEEEEEEE
Just fucking skip the intro, damn. Why make everything so difficult?
>>
>>387903463
https://www.youtube.com/user/NicoB7700/videos
At the very least, he doesn't do the "HELLLLLOOOOOOO" thing right off the bat
>>
>>387904092
the other night I was watching this guy for the first time. I have never been so irritated in my life. I wasnt even mad, just irritated to the core. I'm usually not like that and It was the weirdest feeling. I absolutley had to exit the video.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.