[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get Disgaea 5 Complete or Fate/EXTELLA? I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Should I get Disgaea 5 Complete or Fate/EXTELLA? I haven't played a Disgaea game since Dark Hero Days and I've never played a Fate game. Does EXTELLA have anything going for it other than tits?
>>
>>387902713
Disgaea 5
If you want Fate, download Stay/Night
>>
>>387902713
5 is the worst one in the series, I dont know much about Fate but it must be better than the smoking pile of shit that D5 is.
>>
>>387902713
Extella is one of the more boring musous due to spending 90% of the time beating on generic singular HP sponge enemies and only 10% of the rest beating on actual servants that are pretty fucking dumb and all you need to defeat them is to block combo and then smack them back.
>>
>>387902713

Get Disgaea 5. Extella is pretty generic musuo. Disgaea 5 is probably the most streamlined feature heavy Disgaea game. I was the same and hadn't really gotten into D4 or D3, but D5 has alot of good features. plus all the dlc for "free"

>>387902923

>DR is shit

Explain your opinion.
>>
>>387903571
shitty charactes without any real reason for anything like D3
shitty music and voices
shitty romance plot like in D2
shitty balance (like in any disgaea, so it cant be helped).

Is there anything good about this game? I played every disgaea for the story, and loved D1, D4 and DD2, D2 was shit and D3 was meh.
>>
>>387903571
Pleinair talks. Unforgivable trash right there
>>
>>387904090
>I played every disagaea for the story
>loved DD2
Well that's a first. Everyone I know only plays it for Baal and girl Laharl.
>>
Disgaea is the answer. no matter how awful it could be, never will surpass that excuse of a licensed game

>>387902923
hello NASU
>>
>>387902713
Disgaea 5, especially if you never touched anything with Fate before.
>>
>>387904090
Why do you think it's okay to give an anon advice based on your opinion if you know you only care about story which is fucking meaningless in the Disgaea series?

>>387902713
Disgaea is the answer. Hundreds of hours worth of gameplay, compared to a shitty musous.
>>
File: Link_chan.png (116KB, 341x275px) Image search: [Google]
Link_chan.png
116KB, 341x275px
>expected thread to die at 0 replies
>come back to find well-reasoned advice
It's a nice day today. Thanks much anons.
>>
File: 30_mnwylijc5d.jpg (597KB, 1683x2317px) Image search: [Google]
30_mnwylijc5d.jpg
597KB, 1683x2317px
>>387902713
Disgaea and Fate are both shit, so maybe just go play doom or something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.