[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a Nintendo fanboy, do you at the very least o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: FMU6W4XH1ENCDKN.LARGE[1].jpg (108KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
FMU6W4XH1ENCDKN.LARGE[1].jpg
108KB, 1024x765px
If you're a Nintendo fanboy, do you at the very least own current gen competitor systems to play the games that never get brought to Nintendo consoles?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13688979

As I sorta am one, yes I also own a Gaming PC, mostly for the sake of contingency
>>
Uuuuh ... Thats not your bushiness dude LOL. What the fuck?
>>
>>387900498
sure, lol
>>
I'd be surprised if there's anybody in here that doesn't own at least 2 competing platforms
>>
>>387901394
I have only a 3DS. And I'm happy with it.
My laptop has an i3 with no discrete GPU and runs Linux, so I wouldn't call it a gaymen PC.
>>
>>387901394
I wouldn't be considering how hard the console war shitposting occurs around here
>>
>>387900498
do the results fit your narrative, OP?
>>
File: idort2.jpg (69KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
idort2.jpg
69KB, 714x960px
Don't really consider myself a Nintendo fanboy, but I do tend to get the Nintendo platforms first each gen since they tend to provide a lot more fun and local co-op/multiplayer without needing a whole other console, copy of game, and online subscription.

I know that's changing with the Switch, but the wife has plans on buying her own Switch if/when we get MHXX and future Animal Crossing.
>>
I would never give a penny of my money to MS or $ony. Fuck them for trying to destroy the industry with paid online, DLC and season passes among other things
>>
I have played like 80% of worthwhile nintendo games through emulation and i'm primarily a playstation boi
>>
File: d5d1636a5003eea67619d42c7daa48a7.gif (109KB, 1556x2046px) Image search: [Google]
d5d1636a5003eea67619d42c7daa48a7.gif
109KB, 1556x2046px
I like nintendo consoles and all the games they have to offer, but since owning a wii u I'm thinking about getting a ps4 with it. Still haven't done it yet. I own a switch now and when the ps4 will become 200 euros (which it did multiple times) I will buy own
>>
A Switch, a PS4, and a 3DS are all you need.
>>
>Being a fanboy over the age of 12

But why? You should be able to just buy whatever console and whatever games you want, even if you're a welfare leech. Why would you resort to retarded tribalism with video games? Do you get in a huff when people want to go some to shitty fast food restaurant that isn't your favorite too?
>>
>>387901749
>wii and wii u
for what purpose
>>
>>387903409
Welcome to /v/
>>
>>387900498
Yes, I'm a big Nintendo fanboy, but I own a PS4 to play other stuff. Playing Persona 5 on there right now.
>>
>>387903724
And he has a Gamecube. Either that or the Wii could go.
>>
>>387903851
Is it worth getting a ps3 for cheap if I want to play persona 5?
>>
>>387903924

GameCube has Gameboy player on it
>>
>>387901752
>it's fine when Nintendo does it
>>
idorts always win
>>
>>387903802
where teens pretend to be mad and fanboys in order to fit in
>>
>>387904058
Do people actually use that? I guess the Wii can go then.
>>
>>387904169
One more day and summer retards like you should be gone.
>>
>>387901749
>3DSdude
>Don't really consider myself a Nintendo fanboy
Fuck off namefag
>>
>>387904345
>probably best homebrew alongside PSP
>"it can go"

hmmmm
>>
>>387903924
Why get rid of your old consoles?
>>
>>387904169
Nintendo do it right. With nintendo DLC you get more bang for your buck and it's not shit cut out of hte game
>>
>>387904512
>>387904601
Why would you hold on to unnecessary possessions? If you have a Wii U, you objectively no longer need a Wii. You people must be pack rats with cluttered houses.
>>
>>387904601
Because you can play the games elsewhere. Why would you keep plastic boxes around your house for no reason?
>>
>>387904980
Even if thats how you operate, you know damn well most people wouldn't do that. You can at least see that people would still want to keep the old consoles they bought so don't pretend like its that ridiculous.
>>
>>387905510
I never said it was ridiculous or abnormal, I merely said the old consoles are unnecessary. People in general are too much of pack rats.
>>
>>387904980
I have an office with a wall of bookshelves that I keep and display my vidya on because I enjoy having a physical collection.
>>
>>387905792
Pack rat.
>>
If you're a Switch owner, you should ALWAYS be bugging game devs on twitter/youtube whenever they release a game on everything but Switch.

That's the only way they'll be convinced. You see a release trailer for game you like that doesn't have a Switch release date? Bombard the comments with
>When is the Switch version coming?
>Any reason for no Switch port?
>Would buy day 1 if it came to Switch
etc
>>
>>387905870
Do you live in a city? If you live in a small apartment I could see space being a premium, but if you move out to a rural area where you can get a large house for dirt cheap and suddenly having a home office dedicated entirely to video games isn't that outrageous.
>>
>>387900498
No, just PC. Sony doesn't have any exclusives I'm interested in except Persona 5.
>>
>>387905932
why don't you write a petition
>>
I had a Genesis alongside my NES when I was little. I had a 360 last gen, and a Bone this gen. Never owned any other non-Nintendo consoles.
>>
>>387905932
Great way to get muted by everyone you meet
>>
Since the majority of the people who voted owns another system, it should be obvious why multiport games don't sell too well on Nintendo systems, especially ones released at a later date
>>
>>387900498
I have a PC but got a PS4 several months ago because I love Souls games. It's a mixed bag for me. I love Persona 5, but Bloodborne was a true deception for me (I won't sperg here, but the balance is awful in BB). Got Nioh, FF12 and Puyo puyo vs tetris too. For the moment, I think my PC was enough and the PS4 was a bit of a mistake as I've played more Breath of the Wild than I did with all the PS4 games so far.
But P5 is reallly great and I need to play more of Nioh to get a real opinion on it. Bought FF12 for Yoshida's design, Hitoshi's music and Matsuno's madness, not really for the game itself.

If we talk game themselves, there's not many PS exclusives which need to be played. The good bits were on PS1 and PS2, not really after that. I hate Uncharted games, don't want to get into tLoU, didn't really like Gravity Rush's gameplay on Vita.

I may give HZD and Yakuza a chance though.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.