[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else wouldn't mind seeing a more technical approach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170822_071446.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170822_071446.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Anyone else wouldn't mind seeing a more technical approach to 2D Sonic games? A level 2 shield? And level 3 shield? You collect up to 25 rings and the more your running shoes are effective?

Characters are granted highened abilities after 75 rings collected?

You know what I mean? Shit like that.

Yes, it is a 2D game. But that means fuck all now that the processing power and memory of systems are bigger and better now. I mean, why the fuck release a game as a developer if your mind is still in the 32bit stage?

I understand they must have been cautious as FUCK when they programmed and released Sonic Mania due to the HEAVY and HARSH AS FUCK feedback that it would receive. But I would loved to have seen newer upgrades and abilities from the older console games apart from the new music and new levels.
>>
Why do you TYPE like a FUCKING FAGGOT. And why do you make shit threads?
>>
What a fucking retarded idea.
>>
>>387898684
It's called expression you stupid as fuck shit head. I would kill the fuck out of you if you were in front of me.

Anyway, I wish the game is great. But it could hopefully be better. Maybe in the next sequel. AND hopefully they are taking notes from these threads.
>>
>>387898684

beat your ass. dare come in a sonic thread acting like a bitch cunt
>>
>>387898915
You're just a waste of human life, you know that?
>>
>>387898557
>why the fuck release a game as a developer if your mind is still in the 32bit stage?
It was a deliberate choice. Just because we have better hardware today doesn't mean a game shouldn't be designed however the developers want it to. It's the same reason Mega Man 9 and 10 were done with the exact same NES sprites.

>>387898684
Anon's got a point here.
>>
>>387899028
don't worry, shitty sonic games have wasted more human life time than he has
>>
No, Sonic is successful because the levels and enemies are built around a small handful of mechanics, and complicating that needlessly would run counter to what makes Sonic great
>>
>>387898915
>mfw
>>387898557
keep the rng rpg bullshit in the rpg cesspit
>>
>>387899143

aka

>"my love for casual games is accessant so please do not touch my game"
>>
>>387899969
>accessant

Speak english
>>
File: 1350714102659.jpg (38KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
1350714102659.jpg
38KB, 300x296px
I'd like to see Sonic Advance 2's boost system return. The most rings you have, the sooner boost mode activates.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.