[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he isn't downloading medal of honor allied assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 495.jpg (21KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
495.jpg
21KB, 460x215px
>he isn't downloading medal of honor allied assault to relieve some nostalgia
What's your excuse?

Instructions here:
https://pastebin.com/yx815SYP
Server soon(tm)
>>
File: Blunder.jpg (220KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blunder.jpg
220KB, 1440x1080px
>>387892689

because that POS was the last EA game I bought
>>
>>387894164

That's great having games like that. They can be perfectly archived like that. No need for an internet connection, everything is neatly self-contained on those discs.
Nowadays it's impossible to do and if the developer or publisher decides to vanish off the earth, they take their games with them.
>>
>>387894545

Problem is that Game Spy is dead,none ever dared to make a perfect server browser like ASE and the most close one was just OFP Watch which had the option to load mods and check squad .xml files and thats it

MoHAA by 2007 was somehow still alive at least those fucking Omaha 24/7 servers were on,everything else was dead,plus EA barely patched it so any single vanilla MP had plenty of places to glitch yourself through
>>
>>387895585

But there is mohaarevival and they fixed the server browser to not use GameSpy.
The only downside to that is that it's populated by 3rd world people who only play the same shitty modded gamemodes with rifles only.
>>
>>387895704

I will keep my eyes on it,thanks
>>
I cry everytime I listen to MOHAA's main theme
>>
>implying I don't reinstall it as soon as I set up the OS
>>
Also just give a link to GoG torrent.
It has all the expansions, they're updated to latest version and need no CD.
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/7902076/Medal_Of_Honor_-_Allied_Assault_War_Chest_GOG

And use this to patch server browser http://dinofly.com/files/mohaa/MOHGSFixer.zip
>>
Just play day of infamy

best ww2 fps
>>
>>387896629

Just tried the server browser fix but I don't see any servers in-game. What does one need to do after applying it?
>>
>>387897049
Are you sure you picked the proper path to the game's folder? If that's so troublesome, I can simply upload the execs, they should also work without CD on retail releases.
>>
>>387897307

Yep, it found the games and said it patched it correctly. Is there a way to go back to the unpatched exes now?

Does anyone have the game downloaded? I could host a server to see how it's going.
>>
>>387897646
Well here are mine. Latest version for each game, from gog release and with patched Master Server. Added the server execs as well, not sure if they're needed. I'll try doing that on clean install.
https://mega.nz/#!jExHDYTS!2Sbyf3IypLLhPPUBzIPdeKAK4kutTYiZqXgGtrixh54
>>
>>387897646
>>387897049
Just tried and works to me. Did you try running the patch program as admin?
>>
Join this server
>>
>>387898862

Yes. Does it work with Breakthrough version 2.40b?
>>
>>387899092
That's what I have right now and it works. You can try getting these >>387898009

Also you can download entire game patched with all the expansion from http://mohaarevival dot tk/#dlLinkArea
It's from the same site that hosts the server fix.

Are tk sites really considered spam?
>>
>>387892689
I remember was that there was one level with snipers, and I really disliked it.
>>
>>387899017
Can't join due to unpure client.
>>
>>387892689
why arnt they all on one download retard?
im not downloading 100 diffirent files
>>
>>387899608

Just noticed it said that. Let me restart it and disable the "pure" feature. Rejoin in a minute.
>>
>>387899668

You can do this >>387899323
Some people are purists and like to install everything like it came from the publisher.
>>
I tried replaying it two years ago and hated it.
>>
>>387899795
>Some people are purists and like to install everything like it came from the publisher.

some people are fucking retarded then, you shouldnt cater to them
>>
>>387899804
How come?
>>
>>387899872

But that's what I did. It just feels cleaner.
>>
Server disconnected.
I guess it's either the too big download size or MoH isn't that popular or everyone is too young to appreciate the nostalgia.
>>
>>387903358
put it back online
>>
i actually really liked pacific assault 2bh
>>
>>387903590
That one is deader than dead. Killed early by EA.
>>
>>387903523

But we don't have enough people.
It would be cool if there were at least 10, to get a 5vs5 on all the cool standard maps with all weapons going without any obnoxious cheaters.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.