[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the fuck do you beat this guy? I've been trying for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mania.png (2MB, 1273x714px) Image search: [Google]
mania.png
2MB, 1273x714px
How in the fuck do you beat this guy? I've been trying for 12 hours straight and there isn't a single guide that explains it. Getting the chaos emeralds took less retries than this.
>>
You LITERALLY just hit him and eggman until they die
>>
Avoid his balls and bump into him.
Avoid Robotniks arms and bump into him.
Pick up coins so you don't die.
Repeat 8 times.

Wow so hard.
>>
>>387889376

He only takes damage about 20% of the time, otherwise you just bounce off and immediately get hit with a projectile that wipes out half your rings.
>>
>>387889318
Its the secret final boss its supposed to be challenging you silly goose.
I only died to him once.
git gud
>>
>>387889746

And you'd think with the game being out for a week there would be at least one actual guide, every other game has one.
>>
File: angery.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>387889427
>coins
>in a sonic game
>>
Don't bother flying. Just stay on the ground, avoid the projectiles and jump to attack him.
>>
>>387889318
Fly around him/run under him; after he fires a few balls, fly into him since he'll be vulnerable for a few seconds.

It's pretty simple, OP.
>>
>>387891251
This, it's easier if you stay on the ground
>>
>>387889318
Fly around collecting rings while avoiding their attacks and you'll beat them accidentally as they run into you.
>>
>>387889318
Literally wait for both, the heavy and eggman to finish their attack and then just literally touch them. repeat this like 6 times for them each while collecting rings. It's not that hard desu
>>
>>387889318
Havng a floor was a mistake. It makes this fight so stupidly easy.
>>
i find it easier to hit him from the top
>>
>>387889318
>Being this bad at Sonic Mania

>Stay on the ground. You actually have more maneuverability and speed on the ground as opposed to flying.
>Don't use the air dash, or at the very least don't spam it unless you know for certain it will hit. Use it too much and you will drain rings faster than you can replenish them
> Stay close to him, avoid his projectiles, and go for a hit when he's near the end of cycle and has less floating around him to protect him
>Eggman is an easy hit. Wait for him to fire his arms once or twice then hit him during the cooldown.
>If you need to collect rings, do it during an Eggman phase. His attacks are much easier to dodge. He only throws his arms and does that offscreen dash attack which he teegraphs with a sound effect. For that, you can fly out of the way

Alternatively:
>Let yoursef get it, hit them during invincibility frames, stop and collect enough rings to maje sure you don't die

This game is not hard. git gud
>>
File: Nk4ffPM.png (989KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nk4ffPM.png
989KB, 1920x1080px
Post your face when you heard it and when heavy king actually managed to hurt Super Sonic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqGrsuK2cwI
In the entire franchise that's only happened once
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.