[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite reason to hate Keiji Inafune? For me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: Kenji inafune.jpg (107KB, 810x544px) Image search: [Google]
Kenji inafune.jpg
107KB, 810x544px
What is your favorite reason to hate Keiji Inafune?

For me, it's killing Clover and any shot at Clover sequels.
>>
>>387888365
Killing Clover is the best reason to despise that fuck

No legitimate Okami sequel
No more Viewtiful Joe
No fucking God Hand sequel
>>
File: VAEcIA6[1].png (74KB, 639x269px) Image search: [Google]
VAEcIA6[1].png
74KB, 639x269px
>>387888365
>>
>1UP: Regarding the former Clover Studio’s properties –Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, Okami– what will you do with them?

>KI: At this time, we have no plans of making sequels to any of those properties. I can’t say we won’t, for certain, but it’s not very likely or appealing. If we had no other properties to depend on for making new games, we might be desperate enough to create sequels to those titles, but that’s not the case. We have a lot of titles that we want to make and other sequels that are waiting to be made. So, there’s no interest at the moment.
>>
File: inafune has a big ego.jpg (1MB, 3840x1955px) Image search: [Google]
inafune has a big ego.jpg
1MB, 3840x1955px
>>
>>387888946
had*
>>
>>387889939

Any proof he's changed? MN9, Recore, Red Ash were a big serving of humble pie, but I doubt he took to it.
>>
>>387890076
No, he just died after the MN9 trainwreck.
>>
File: img_intro[1].jpg (77KB, 879x232px) Image search: [Google]
img_intro[1].jpg
77KB, 879x232px
>>387890238

Level 5 Comcept is alive and well though. Akihiro Hino and Keiji Inafune will make the games they've always wanted to!
>>
>>387888946
>CEO
>conceptor
Literally idea guy.
>>
File: mighty no. fuck you.png (198KB, 666x269px) Image search: [Google]
mighty no. fuck you.png
198KB, 666x269px
>>387888365
He's conman who always full of himself, a scam who snatch megaman and claim it as his creation.
He fully know that he isn't the original creator and everyone get it wrong, but never bother to correct people about that even if he appear countless times in various interview and other show.

But what always made me mad is that the fact he killed bunch of IPs.
>>
>>387888365
his final act at capcom was giving DMC to NT.
He pushed for it for years and got his wish on the way out. God I hate this man.
>>
File: inafune on kitamura.jpg (555KB, 784x1106px) Image search: [Google]
inafune on kitamura.jpg
555KB, 784x1106px
>>387891831
>a scam who snatch megaman and claim it as his creation.

There's lots of English quotes where Inafune says he created Mega Man. I want to be charitable and say that there was something lost in translation, but I don't know. There's other times when Inafune is actually quite accurate when talking about the creation of Mega Man and gives proper attribution.
>>
>>387888365
He was the biggest westaboo on the Capcom team, and pandering to the west is what made Capcom worse overall
>>
File: 1503129308968.png (61KB, 701x909px) Image search: [Google]
1503129308968.png
61KB, 701x909px
>>387891959

Inafune correctly diagnosed the problem, but did the worst solution possible. Japan did lag behind in the ps3/360 era. But Inafune's solution was to just give up, and declare Western devs as inherently superior and let them do everything. First, Inafune didn't seem to realize that NT didn't actually write their biggest games. Second, Inafune seems to have not realized that Western devs, just like Japanese, vary in quality. He wasn't giving these series to the Western devs who were making games that were selling 8 or 25 million, he was giving them to middle ground UK studios, or cheap Canadain ones. DmC's sales are within what NT typically gets.

NT was totally out of their league. Capcom's best devs are simply miles ahead of what NT was. The anecdote about punch animations shows it. Watch any fight in Mass Affect: Andromeda, it has the same problems described here with punches.
>>
>tfw Megaman Legends 3 was a ruse to get us to be mad at capcom and support him in his new company.

Betrayal most foul.
>>
>>387892617

Blame incompetency than malice. It seems that Inafune was promoted, but did something to piss off the head family at Capcom afterwards. What, I've never known. So Inafune gets kicked out, then Capcom says "Do we even want this game? Legends series never sold well. Just kill it".

Inafune considered the Legends games his favorite series and the one he felt like a father to. I think he really wanted it to come out.

Now that the Switch is out, this would be the ideal project to dust off and finish.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.