[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.capcom.co.jp/mvci/charac ter/ghost-rider.html#mar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: img.png (676KB, 774x1019px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
676KB, 774x1019px
http://www.capcom.co.jp/mvci/character/ghost-rider.html#marvel

>tfw you will never benchpress like Ghost Rider
>>
New video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V0I99jV250
>>
File: gr.jpg (138KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
gr.jpg
138KB, 1024x576px
>no carter slade alt
the first ghost rider movie is enoyable
>>
>>387886892
I think they are both enjoyable for different reasons.

GR1 if you want to see story.
GR2 if you want to see action.
>>
>>387886737
Holy fuck Rider looks amazing

why you hate game /v/ again?

he is not ported from umvc3 at all
>>
>>387887162
>why you hate game /v/ again?
No Doom
Awful Symbiote Spider Man
>>
He's got a new Swiss Cheese/Omega Red type move but I don't know if that was what he needed?
>>
>>387887492
They showed too little of him.
>>
>>387886737
Why are all the new VA's so awful? Dormammu is especially disappointing.
>>
>>387886959
>GR1 if you want to see story.

> S T O R Y

Holy fuck dude
>>
>>387886737
Johnny's still got some sick banter. He just sounds fucking stupid while dishing it. Also, is that his character theme, or Dormammus?
>>
>>387888035
HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

You don't enjoy origin stories? I thought the way they handled Blaze's upbringing was decent.
>>
>>387886959
I prefer the second one, because the way the portrayal of the rider there is more in tune with the reputation the rider supposedly had. In the first movie it felt more like just putting on a costume, whereas the second one had this full on demonic possession angle going on.
>>
>>387889542
Yeah and Johnny was closer to comic book personality in the second one.
>>
File: Blaze.png (623KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blaze.png
623KB, 1280x720px
>>387889542
Yeah, i didn't like how he wins the fight literally having his hand away from sunlight so he could transform it at will

I mean, i get it from a script standpoint, he gets control of himself and shit, but that's bland

Speaking of riders, i was pleasantly surprised that AoS went out of it's way to establish there's more than one hanging in the MCU, maybe Blaze or Reyes could get their own show
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.