[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started DQ11 and holy shit the fucking FPS Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (317KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
317KB, 1280x720px
I just started DQ11 and holy shit the fucking FPS

Is it time to upgrade to pro?
>>
>>387881664
Is there even any difference?
>>
>>387881734
right now its barely reaching 15fps, i think boost mode might help it reach 30fps
>>
>>387881806
isn't DQ11 pro enhanced? if not, maybe the western release will have stable 30fps on PS4Pro
>>
>>387881967
just checked, yes it does have the ps4 pro label on the back of the cover
>>
>>387881806
PS4 pro typically gets a 10fps gain over a regular PS4. So no.
>>
>>387881967
All the pro version does is upscale it to 1728p, not an upres.
>>
>>387883021
Developer should improve frame rate instead of resolution
>>
>>387881664
>PS4 can't even handle a PS2 tier game at 30fps
Damn, the Pro is weaker than the Switch, that shit can do 1080p 60fps in Mario Kart and Arms...

#consolewarriorshitpost
>>
>>387881664
>Console from company is dogshit
>"Mmmm maybe I should buy their latest model"

How can you be such a dog holy shit.
>>
>>387883534
>>387883579
This is hilarious.
>>
>>387883534
>ps2 tier
but thats false anon

in fact dq11 looks better than the lastest AAA game i played which is dead space 3
>>
>>387883579
Idk ask everyone who bought the Wii and wiiu.
>>
>>387883717
DQXI looks better than almost everything except Witcher3, GTA V and Horizon
>>
>>387881664
i just beat dq11 on a normal ps4 about 2 hours ago.
the fps should be solid unless you're viewing a couple of towns from certain angles.

the world fields are fine although i did hit a place where combat felt shitty in the swap area. but battles do happen on the spot where you're at.
>>
>>387884070
How long is it
How difficult is it
Is there post game content
Where is the puffpuff images why arent they online already
>>
>>387884070
i just started and at the first place you get to control your character and the fps is incredibly shit

i blame all those grass
>>
>>387883981
ive never played any of those
>>
>2 import review of DQ11 so far
>one is a poorly written GameFAQs 2007-tier review
>"The graphics aren't the best but they're pretty good for the series 9/10 for graphics"
>The other one can't understand Japanese and so zero plot details
>>
File: tumblr_om9gb6QyJo1qlefcxo1_400.gif (3MB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om9gb6QyJo1qlefcxo1_400.gif
3MB, 400x232px
>>387884202
much shorter than you'd expect. main story around 50 hours. like i thought i was maybe halfway or so but it turned out to be the final dungeon.
very very easy until the last couple of bosses. for some reason they're the only ones who use the buff wipes.
i just hit postgame. several towns and areas has cinemas for other quests but i have no clue how much it will be.
ran into 2 puff puffs. one is in that desert town where it turns out its the big guy doing it like dq3. the big deal there is seeing what each party member says. the other was a bunny girl hidden in the port town.

>>387884264
is your ps4 dying
check dq11 on digital foundry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svx2_6-NP5Y
>>
>>387884740
50h is what I was expecting really
How do you like it compared to other DQs and have you tried playing in restricted mode? Do you think it will make the game harder?
>>
>>387881664
I knew those graphics would come with a price, oh well it's a rpg at the end
>>
>>387883717
Oh I know. But the same goes for the first party switch games, and that doesn't stop shitposters.
>>
>>387884740
maybe the framerate will get better. but the starting area is utter horse shit
>>
>>387883717
Dead Space 3 is a Xbox 360 game man, what the fuck are you doing?

Go play Horizon Zero Dawn, that's a AAA game that shows what PS4 can do
>>
>>387884846
no clue on restricted mode. i thought it was for new game files.
but yeah, think of the game as a heavily streamlined dq8. its ok but real real linear and not enough content.
like when you get the boat it shows every single area you can land the boat on your map. and even highlights the next place you should go for story.
once the game stops making the next area obvious however, you've pretty much been everywhere and know where to go next.
>>
>>387885694
Thats kind of a bummer
The game was compromised because of the 3DS no doubt
How is the new abilities board system? More fun than jobs?
>>
>>387885771
>The game was compromised because of the 3DS no doubt
What? Are you trying to console war post anon? Serious question here. Why would the 3DS version make the PS4 version more linear? The literally has DQ8 on it.
>>
>>387885913
No man I was talking about the perceived lack of content, obviously if you need to make a ps4 and 3ds version and both need to have the same amount of content, dialogue, events etc the PS4 version is going to suffer.
Fuck console wars in general.
>>
>>387886018
Ah OK I see what you mean now. That makes more sense. That does kinda suck then.
>>
>>387885771
ability honeycomb board system was fun even at the end
you have obvious paths for your weapon style but lots of locked spaces for good moves where you need to spend points around the locked ones to get the one in the middle.
even now i have some weird expensive ones i should shoot for.
>>
Hold the fuck up its out already?
>>
>>387886221
For a while now in Japan.
>>
>>387886140
There is a clear change of direction though with the casualization of telling you were to go with a marker on the map while in DQ8, 9 and 10 you have to open your map and figure out the route yourself and if the game is really that easy as the other anon says. Even in DQ9 the samurai cat near the end kicked my ass at first.
It seems that DQM is finally going to become my favorite over the mainline games.
>>
>>387886018
ive played a bit of the 3ds version too.
3ds has the same worldmap areas but they're much much smaller than ps4. towns are about the same but ps4 has more npcs.
to compensate the 3ds version has a lot of extras though. like i ran into a 3ds town that doesn't exist on ps4.
in japan it might be part of the reason why the 3ds version sold more even though the ps4 version looks so good

like yeah the 3ds version looks like shit but its 2 games in 1

>>387886378
the map hand holding does stop later but you're pretty deep at that point
>>
Game runs at 30 fps at all times. Your PS4 is either broken or you are shitposting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svx2_6-NP5Y
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.