[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SNES classic went up on amazon at 4am These things are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: snes-classic-edition.jpg (182KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
snes-classic-edition.jpg
182KB, 616x347px
>SNES classic went up on amazon at 4am
These things are going to be $200
>>
They've been 180€, minimum, since day 1 here in EU. Eat shit and feel our misery, burgers.
>>
damn straight. ive got 2 pre-ordered

Im hoping for 250$ each at least. late november will be the perfect time
>>
>6 games

They do relaize emulators exist, right?
>>
>>387880868
I'm pretty sure they fucked up the listing and took them down to fix it. But if there's no limit some neet scalper will buy them instantly anyway.
>>
>>387881074
>>6 games
???
>>
I just got done putting 400 snes roms on my phone. Only faggots and cuck boys would buy this thing have fun supporting the jap jew losers.
>>
File: Pacino.gif (787KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pacino.gif
787KB, 200x200px
>>387881675
It's basically a paper weight for normies.
>>
>>387880868
You're bullshitting. I didn't get any alerts from Amazon or from Twitter.
>>
>>387881784
They put it up under a different listing because their employees are hacks. Sold out in 10 minutes thanks to no purchase limits.
>>
>>387880868
What if this is Nintendos plan? They know Amazon and Best Buy were the only ones offering preorders. They allot each 500 units and bam, normies lined up for days at release day.
>>
>>387881898
They were supposed to limit pre-orders to Prime members with only 1 per customer. If this was Amazon's actual listing this is a load of bullshit beyond compare. Nintendo might as well just ship the damn things exclusively to scalpers if this is how it's going to be.
>>
>>387880868
The listing is bullshit, evidenced by the fact that literally no reputable sites have reported on Amazon's preorders being up, unlike with Best Buy.
>>
File: amazon.png (69KB, 936x579px) Image search: [Google]
amazon.png
69KB, 936x579px
>>387882176
They lied or someone messed up, there was no limit so they should cancel a ton of orders.
>>
I don't even want a SNES classic nor did I want a NES mini, I just love the drama it causes. Watching people whine about scalpers is hilarious for items like these. And Nintendo clearly gives no fucks as to who buys them.
>>
>>387880868
Why not just buy the original for way cheaper?

Imagine a fake Rolex selling for 4x as much as a real Rolex. Who would be dumb enough to buy the fake?
>>
for years you couldn't get the original SNES controllers, by the time they became available (I never looked into how or why) the appeal of SNES had already died down, and PC controllers finally caught up to glorious nintendo

I still think its the best controller that exists, at least as far as crosspads go
>>
File: 1474824063625.gif (2MB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1474824063625.gif
2MB, 500x485px
So nintendorks, how does it feel paying $300 to some scalping jew for a fancy paperweight and a handful of roms while anyone with a brain can download a full no-intro set of EVERY snes game in 5 minutes?
>>
>>387882616
Did you see what happened with the classic? Having the only option Ebay paying $200+ is retarded why wouldn't people whine about it? Nintendo is the only company that pulls this shit.
>>
>>387880868
Just get a raspberry pi, install retro pie and bam you have an emulator machine for every console/arcade game from PS1 and back for like 60 bucks.

Very easy to do, not sure why anyone would buy one of these when retropie exists
>>
>>387882616
Microsoft tried to pull this shit with the 360. Than a few months later it was readily available to buy in quantity. Nintendo did nothing and than discontinued the product instead of printing millions of dollars.
>>
File: 1498974587012.jpg (36KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1498974587012.jpg
36KB, 640x432px
>>387880868
Just by a wii and mod it you dumb faggot!
>>
>>387882820
This. It's as easy to use as a console after the initial setup, you just get a 64gb so card and stick everything on it.
I'm surprised /v doesn't know about it, /vr/ loves it. Can also use any controller, I use genesis controllers
>>
>>387882820
>>387883478
>nintendo fans
>being smart enough to set this up
>even knowing what a raspberry pi is
are we in the same board?
>>
>>387882820
Or you can download an emulator on your phone. Even the most tech illiterate normalfag could do this. These consoles are based on pure nostalgia.
>>
File: FoxGundamSan.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FoxGundamSan.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>387880868
Life is good. Might play tiberian sun or tiberium wars later.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.