[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>perfect art style >good graphics that still hold up >great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: ZeldaOracleOf.jpg (112KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
ZeldaOracleOf.jpg
112KB, 586x330px
>perfect art style
>good graphics that still hold up
>great music and sound effects
>perfect classic Zelda controls
>awesome items, each one with many different uses both in dungeons and the overworld, especially the 5 different seeds which have dozens of applications.
>not a terribly hard game, but much more difficult than the vast majority of Zelda games
>gameplay is fun and filled with variety.
>the best combat of the 2D games outside of maybe ALttP
>brimming with things to do. main game lasts quite a while, and the sidequests and post-game content are plentiful. also, new game+... in a Zelda game.
>actually rewards you for exploring and doing quests by giving you rings, seeds, potions, etc. instead of useless fucking rupees that you can't spend on anything.
>64 rings, most of which have unique effects. one of the only good things you can actually find that aren't just the dungeon items in any Zelda ever.
>games can be linked together to unlock new content and alter each game world. can be used as somewhat of a pseudo-multiplayer system.

The Oracle games are collectively the best Zelda game ever made.
>>
>>387880687
did u like seasons or ages better?
>>
>>387881201
I'm partial to Seasons. The Ages feature felt too close to Link to the Past and I thought a staff that changed the seasons was pretty cool idea. Also Seasons had a better end-boss.

I agree they were great games with a lot of secrets and play value. Damn I used the fuck out the Nintendo hotline back in the day when I got stuck.
>>
>>387881372
lol back before guides i was too dumb to progress...i had both these games and never got far but they looked cool
>>
>>387880687
>>good graphics that still hold up
lol no, they look like hot garbage.

Minish Cap and ALttP still hold up.
GBC shit doesn't
>>
Oracles and LA are objectively the best 2D Zelda titles.
>>
>>387880687
Finally, someone who understands. 3D zelda will never be true Zelda.
>>
>>387880687
>compeltely rape the beautiful art of Link's Awakening
>""""""""""""perfect art style"""""""""""""
You need to kill yourself, OP.
>>
File: Link_(Link's_Awakening).png (220KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
Link_(Link's_Awakening).png
220KB, 475x600px
>>387884898
>beautiful art of Link's Awakening
LOL
>>
>>387886806
>coverart
>ever relevant
You're a retard, Anon
>>
>>387884898
The character designs are horrid but you only see them like twice in the entire game.
>>
File: 037.png (8KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
037.png
8KB, 480x432px
>>387886852
>>
>>387886990
>>387887192
>>387886806

Who the flying fuck is talking about character designs and concept art?
I'm talking about the fucking game! The sprites and the tiles!
The Oracles games look like fucking puke, with hideous over-saturated colours and bad amateurish edits of the good stuff from the original. Jesus christ
>>
File: 001.png (37KB, 298x216px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
37KB, 298x216px
>>387884898
>>387887309
You sit the fuck down and look at this cute as fuck Nayru until you've calmed down.
>>
>>387887365
Fuck off with your damned characters, homo
>>
R I C K Y
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>387887467
I always got that fat fucking bear instead of the superior dimitri
moosh needs to fuck right off
>>
>>387887309
>with hideous over-saturated colours
You're thinking of Link's Awakening DX. Oracles toned that down a lot.
>>
>>387887638
ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND
>>
>>387887638
LA:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/02/ea/a4/02eaa4dd75a88a52f0fc216b67ea00b8.png

Oracles:
https://revned77.github.io/maps/The%20Legend%20of%20Zelda%20-%20Oracle%20of%20Ages/Labrynna%20%28Past%29.png
>>
>>387881201
Seasons mainly because it was the first Oracles game I've played and was more simpler and it has better items and NPCs.

Ages is alright. Jabu Jabu dungeon is a damn nightmare.
>>
>>387887759
What about seasons? You're right though, I remember never liking the color in ages, especially the present time felt too bright
>>
>>387887759
>LA:
>filter

>Oracles:
>no filter

Just epic.
>>
The hero's caves in the ng+ was a great dungeon
these games need more hard dungeons
>>
Any recent games that play or feel the same as the oracles/LA?
>>
When Hyrule Warriors came out I was really hoping for a staff of season and hero of ages weapon but instead, through all the dlc, instead of giving weapons and costumes to different characters we just got new characters with one weapon that was usually shit (like Ravio)
>>
>>387888591
Anodyne kinda is, but it gets "2deep4u"
Some guy on agdg on /vg/'s working on one
>>
>>387880687
>perfect classic Zelda controls
No, it suffers from the same thing that all the pre-DS handheld Zelda games did of constantly having to go into the menu to swap items.
>>
>>387881553
Pleb.
>>
>>387880687
>>brimming with things to do. main game lasts quite a while, and the sidequests and post-game content are plentiful. also, new game+... in a Zelda game.

Exaggerating. There's like one sidequest in the entire game and it's literally just some shitty trading sequence.
>>
I remember nothing about these games except a tower and that fucking island with the fucking lizard people
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.