[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone in his right mind that actually believe Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: filter gore.jpg (123KB, 970x608px) Image search: [Google]
filter gore.jpg
123KB, 970x608px
Is there anyone in his right mind that actually believe Super Mario Bros.3 is better than Super Mario World?
>>
No. But smb3 was still pretty good and was the necessary predecessor to smw. They both share some of the same charm and art style.
>>
>>387879009
I prefer its concise level design and heavier physics.
Both are the top of their class tho.
>>
>>387879009
SMB3
>better art
>better variety in power-ups
>better variety in level themes
>better difficulty

SMW
>better controls
>better world-map
>>
File: 1502344796426.jpg (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502344796426.jpg
189KB, 600x600px
>Filters
>>
I will never understand how 3 vs. World was ever an argument. World is better in every aspect and it's not even debatable.
>>
>>387880863
Except controls and challenge.
>>
>>387879009
3 is better. I hate World's large levels. The series started shifting to a more exploration based platformer with World and that's not my thing.
>>
>>387880683
SMW has better art and Yoshi blue and yellow are simply 10/10 easter eggs
>>
>>387880863
Well it's a rushed game. If you took a step back and took a hard you'd notice it's lacking polish.
>>
>>387881027
>>SMW has better art
Nah not really.
>>
smw was designed for beginners
>>
SMW is too easily broken by the cape. The fact that you can fly indefinitely makes a lot of levels trivial, especially autoscrollers. SMB3 has a few levels that you can skip, but it's only part of them and at least it feels rewarding to be able to build up enough speed and fly up without taking damage. It's way too easy in World.
Though, World has more content. Secret exits and the special levels are great additions.
>>
>>387879009
World is the most overrated 2D Mario with the worst sprite art in the classic series.
>>
>>387880863
Most of World levels are completely unmemorable.
>>
>>387879009
I like SMW more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.