[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, but here's the real problem with FN:V. Why is everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: browntown.png (996KB, 1044x589px)
browntown.png
996KB, 1044x589px
Alright, but here's the real problem with FN:V.
Why is everything so fucking brown? It's like they decided that instead of a disgusting green tint they should have a disgusting piss yellow tint instead.
>>
>>387875073
vegas fag here
it actually looks like that around here due to all the dust in the air, atleast when you have the mountains in the background
>>
The real problem with FN:V is that at its core it's the same GameBryo abortion of an RPG. Yeah, yeah, the writing is great and all, but in the end all you do is still show up at a place and shoot at monsters. WOWWW I CAN HAVE A SKILLCHECK TO NOT SHOOT AT MONSTERS OR SHOOT LESS MONSTERS WHAT A DEEP RPG.

I mean, cmon, it's better than 3 or 4, but it still doesn't hold a candle to Fallout 2.
>>
File: 34888-1-1287851862.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px)
34888-1-1287851862.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>387875073
>>
File: IMG_0325.gif (3MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.gif
3MB, 500x333px
>>387875073
Because that's what deserts look like
>>
>>387875419
>till doesn't hold a candle to Fallout 2
Chill dude, nobody thinks it does. NV was a commendable effort of reviving the "fallout" values within TES game, but 20 year old engine took its toll.
>>
>>387876182
Fellout is garbage and makes the nights too dark
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62481/?
>>
F3 you can invisible
in NV you can't at all?
>>
>>387875073
This. >>387876276
I pretty much live in a desert and it looks like that most of the time.
>>
>>387875073
>>387876276
the real question is why do these people 200 years after the end of the future 1950s world all larp as wild west cowboys?
>>
>>387879737
They were born in the wrong generation
>>
This game would benefit so much from a remaster
>>
File: GETUPONOUTTAHERE.png (237KB, 850x542px) Image search: [Google]
GETUPONOUTTAHERE.png
237KB, 850x542px
You probably havent ventured out of your mums basement but deserts and dust storms actually look like this
>>
>>387880001
Nah I just don’t live in a shithole desert
>>
>>387880001
>You probably havent ventured out of your mums basement
or, you know, we live in places that are actually fit for human habitation
>>
>amerifat
>fit for habitation

pick one
>>
>>387879737
If the world went to shit, supplies were relatively scarce and guns were the most used diplomatic resource, id pick up a rifle, camp in the woods and go full stalker, why wouldnt people go full cowboy when its the desert.
>>
>>387879737

Because people still do today, thanks to various bits of the costume being useful (or mandatory) in certain places in the U.S. (namely deserts). It's also a nostalgic time period in American history.

High boots to prevent snakebites. Wide brimmed hat to keep the sun out your eyes and off your face. A bandanna to keep dust from getting in your fucking mouth (THE. WORST.). Chaps to prevent injuries to your legs (whether that's because of brahmin, barb wire fences, or cacti, that's up to you). Etc.

Also, the two giant fucking things in 1950s entertainment in the U.S. were: Science fiction shows and movies, and cowboy shows and movies. Surprise, surprise.
>>
>>387875073
>Have another shot with your own IP
>Todd fucks you over with tight schedule
>Fucks you even harder with limits on the lines you can use
FNV is like that child that someone tried their best to abort but continued to live on.
>>
>>387880427
This.
The "western" look was about practicality not a fashion statement.
>>
>>387880594
Tell that to gay men.
>>
>>387880664
Fags appropriate everything
>>
>>387880664
even with gay men it serves the purpose of easily identifying and attracting potential partners, just like nature.
>>
>>387880541
even worse
>fucks you over when todd said they would do the testing and bugfixing, and then didn´t
It is like someone saying they will give you a bonus for tidying up, then takes a dump in a corner and says you missed a spot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.