[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Javelin is out, with a new gun and new melee weapon Dome rew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 20170821234643_1.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170821234643_1.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
Javelin is out, with a new gun and new melee weapon
Dome rework is out
Casual matchmaking is out
Mercs are repriced now, with most of them being cheaper
6v6 servers are still locked if you're above level 10, even though CMM is out.
Full patch notes: http://forums.dirtybomb.com/discussion/37539/the-javelin-update
>>
>>387873368
Is there more than 10 players online now?
>>
>>387873368
>6v6 servers are still locked if you're above level 10, even though CMM is out.
They actually outright removed Objective mode from the server browser for NA and EU, and the only 6v6s available are min 10s in other regions. Can't say I'm a fan of forcing matchmaking until you allow server rentals, but those rentals better be available sooner rather than later.

>>387874014
There's 1200 in-game right now, which is reasonable considering UE updates can take a long time on slower computers. There's usually at least 1.5k-2k people on at any given time, and I've never had issues finding a populated server (except for min 10s).
>>
>>387873368
Is she actually any good? That AR looks like it shoots slower than the fucking Blishlock.

Also did they refund any of the merc purchase cost when they lowered the price?
>>
>>387875085
She seems pretty good. I'm not sure about her new gun so far, but she has dreiss and BR, too. The RL seems like it does about same damage to buildings as a full Nader volley, though probably more to EV.

Another thing they fucked up is the new UI: shit is way zoomed out even playing in 4:3 stretched and you can't check your missions in lobby any more.
>>
File: 20170822010811_1.jpg (116KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170822010811_1.jpg
116KB, 1280x960px
Good feature, definitely my preferred way to find a match instead of taking 10 seconds in a server browser. Player levels are also hidden in CMM, which I guess makes sense.

Most people are probably going to abandon objective missions until server rentals are up.
>>
>>387873368
I hate matchmaking because people quit too much and anyone good likes servers
Javelin is pretty OP because rocket launcher has a low CD and no audio warning
I miss execution
Dome is fine
UI is fine and faster now
Game seems to run better
Lol snipers get fucked
Server rentals will probably be GOAT
>>
File: 1497408378670.jpg (198KB, 1200x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1497408378670.jpg
198KB, 1200x1706px
>snipers fucked
>shotgunners fucked
>Burst rifles fucked

Now THIS is an update
>>
>>387879545
>I hate matchmaking because people quit too much
I really dislike how long it takes to get into a match. Not even just the queue time, but it takes like 30 seconds to start after finding the match, plays some weird 10 second intro for your team before it even starts loading the map, then warm up time, then the objective cutscene. And after all that, you have to go back into matchmaking again instead of just continuing with the same group.

I wouldn't really mind CMM since more features isn't a bad thing, but they removed features to support it. They should have unlocked 6v6 for 10+ finally, and kept objective mode until server rentals were out. It's better to transition and prepare people for this kind of change instead of just doing it outright.
>>
File: gurl.png (71KB, 186x174px) Image search: [Google]
gurl.png
71KB, 186x174px
>>387880259
>>387879545
>snipers get fucked
But headshots are still the same.
>>
3 minute queue times....

I loved this game back in the day, but this might be too much to return to!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.