[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sell Ultimate Edition at 120 bucks on release >almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 71xGObYuE9L._SL1000_.jpg (143KB, 803x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71xGObYuE9L._SL1000_.jpg
143KB, 803x1000px
>sell Ultimate Edition at 120 bucks on release
>almost a year later, only 1/4 DLCs released
>make Revolution edition which is exactly the same but 60 bucks and pictures a bald bitch instead of a nigger on the cover
>market it as the second coming of christ
>people eat this shit up
Are EA the ultimate kikes? How did this become acceptable?
>>
>>387869148
Casuals and dudebros.
You see plenty of them on /v/, the kind of people who still have interest in yearly tripe like Assassin's Creed and still falls for EA's shit.
>>
>>387869148
Exact same thing happened with EAfront. The ultimate edition was $120 but dropped to like $80 before any DLC was released.
>>
>>387869148
Battlefield 1 is such an atrocity.
>>
>>387869148
I ironically hope pubg eats up all the shooter market share.
>>
> How did this become acceptable?
Because no one stopped buying their shit after they did this with Dragon Age Inquisition
>charge $60 for game
>$60 worth of DLC
>release $40 GOTY edition with all DLC included
>never discount DLC
>owners of base game have to pay more for DLC than GOTY players have to pay for entire experience
>>
>>387869148
>Are EA the ultimate kikes?
yes everyone already agrees
>>
>>387869148
they are everything combined, cucks, kikes, niggers,feminists, sjws, retards etc
>>
File: 1501355776384.jpg (40KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501355776384.jpg
40KB, 540x960px
>Game about WW1
>Put a black man on the cover
>"""Re-release""" the game
>Put a woman on the cover
Maybe the next """re-release""" of the game will have a unicorn on the cover since EA Battlefield 1 is obviously a fantasy game.
>>
>>387869148
>How did this become acceptable?
normalfags. I especially like how according to federal reserve stats millenials earn 20% less than their parents yet waste money on garbage like this. Then they bitch about not having money or savings LMAO. Fucking millennial cucks.
>>
>>387869148
what the fuck is taking dice so long to get dlc out
the only possible thing i can think of is there trying have the supported life span of the game last as long as possible because the studio is busy making their next big game?
>just remembered battlefront 2 is a thing
it makes sense now
>>
File: battlefield-1-spec.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
battlefield-1-spec.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
tfw I play Battlefield 1+4 and Hardline regularly with no signs of stopping still

and I got premium for all of them
>>
>>387871241
good goy
>>
>>387869148
They will do literally anything but put a white man on the cover
>>
>>387870869
but dude ex dee 5000 brave women of a total of 80 million soldiers fought in ww1 ex dee dude dont be mysoginistic upboat we did it!
>>
>>387869148
Why are they so obsessed with niggers? What is their financial incentive.
>>
>>387871241
you play bf1 regularly? wtf is wrong with you?

me too twice a week I fucking hate that game
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.