[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Video game references in popular media Game of Thrones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1485759229918.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485759229918.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
ITT: Video game references in popular media

Game of Thrones - Dark Souls 3
Carthus Flame Arc / Charcoal Pine Resin
>>
File: 1498226855647.jpg (392KB, 1271x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1498226855647.jpg
392KB, 1271x1388px
>>387867207
Game of Thrones - Sif the Scaleless - Dark Souls 1
>>
I genuinely don't know if OP is retarded or false-flagging but at this point it doesn't matter, he's either retarded or "merely pretended".
>>
>>387867375
What do you mean? I'm a gamer and see video games in every aspect of my life.
>>
That's, at best, a D&D reference you faggot. Which itself is derived from Tolkien. Go back to watching Big Bazinga Theory.
>>
>>387867375
aren't you a gaymer, friendo? If not why are you on /v/?
>>
>>387867375
what is ur problem
>>
>>387869237
show me the dnd game or the lotr game where that happens

ill wait
>>
>>387867246
>Sif the Scaleless
Man
>>
>>387867207
>dark souls invented flaming swords
>>
so why didnt the white walker throw the javelin at Dany and friends when the dragon was just sitting there for five minutes and instead go for the one that was flying around?
why didnt he just throw it at jon before the dragons got there in the first place?
why dont the white walkers just swim or walk at the bottom of the lake and get to the small island?
why did benjen stay behind when he could easily get away with Jon?
>>
File: 1458806998570.jpg (28KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1458806998570.jpg
28KB, 353x352px
>>387867207
All of Season 7 so far is pretty much just Warcraft 3: the live action adaption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MIe9SNPlM
>>
>>387870310
>why dont the white walkers just swim or walk at the bottom of the lake and get to the small island?

This was the funniest. That nigga runs to the wall in 2 minutes (from which they have traveled for days probably), raven flies across the realm and that bitch flies back, and in the whole time the water didn't freeze for the zombies to cross. Not to mention they retconned white walkers having a chilling aura which is stated in the first fucking scene in the show, ep1 se1. I'm just watching it to see how low it can get at this point.
>>
>>387871747
ikr, how come they were able to swim down and get the fucking dragon and yet they didn't do that.
>>
>>387871747
>and in the whole time the water didn't freeze for the zombies to cross
It was retarded how it cracked to begin with. It's freezing fucking permanently there, the lake would pretty much be one big block of ice.
If you want great writing you shouldn't be watching GoT anyway, just enjoy the dragons and shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.