[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody remember this game?... I don't usually like rap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_n2fe7dhbFV1sjfn0io1_400.jpg (45KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2fe7dhbFV1sjfn0io1_400.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
Anybody remember this game?... I don't usually like rap or hip-hop, but I really liked this game's soundtrack and style, along with Jet Set Radio's. Anybody want to recommend some games/albums with similar music?

I didn't want to put this in /mu/ because it's a pretty niche game and I didn't think anyone would recognize it. Hopefully it toes the line
>>
File: slaphappy.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
slaphappy.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>>387866059
slaphappy rhythm busters is a jp only ps1 fighting game that came out the same year as jet set radio, and has a very similar visual style and a soundtrack made by local artists at the time

it's a pretty basic game, but its got a lot of personality and every characters fatality requires that you do well at a rhythm game so it's pretty cool. it's on the jp psn if you for some reason don't feel like just downloading it
>>
Mad World and Anarchy Reigns are similar, but they definitely don't hold a candle to TWEWY's OST.
>>
I think this is one of the more well liked games on /v/ not sure how liked it was outside /v/ I know a few old school friends liked it
>>
YO,Lets start it up
>>
>>387866059
>Anybody remember this game?

No we all forgot it. This is the first TWEY thread I've seen since 2008.
>>
File: Needs more Christmas treats.jpg (96KB, 553x525px) Image search: [Google]
Needs more Christmas treats.jpg
96KB, 553x525px
>>387866059
Im in the same boat. I still dont really care for hip hop but I'll be damned in hell before I say a bad word about TWEWY's sound track. Fit perfectly with the frantic battles and the general style of the game
>>
File: neku.jpg (89KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
neku.jpg
89KB, 639x480px
It's my favourite game. Would love to replay it but lost my stylus, really do need to pick up a new one.
It recently turned 10 years old so there were plenty of good threads on that date, you can probably dig through the archives for them if you're interested.
>>
>>387866995
Nice, I'll do that
>>
this game was great and SE is are a bunch of fools for doing nothing but camos with the characters and nothing another TWEWY game.
>>
>>387867474
I'll never be not mad about that countdown.
>>
>>387866435

NO, let's end it
>>
>>387867064
If you're a fan, you'll probably like this.
https://pastebin.com/iw7CTiRM

Basically includes all TWEWY resources. Thanks to the anons who compiled it.
>>
File: twewy_countdown.png (250KB, 1022x484px) Image search: [Google]
twewy_countdown.png
250KB, 1022x484px
CALLING
>>
>>387866059
>anyone remember the best game on the DS
gee i wonder
>>
Persona 6's musical theme needs to follow TWEWY.
>>
File: twewymusic.png (55KB, 626x470px) Image search: [Google]
twewymusic.png
55KB, 626x470px
I am sorry.
>>
File: 1497932322128.png (755KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497932322128.png
755KB, 767x720px
>>387872051
>>
File: 543453543334345.png (623KB, 475x1300px) Image search: [Google]
543453543334345.png
623KB, 475x1300px
All I know about Twewy I got from KH: Dong Dick Distillery. Maybe I'll check it out once I'm done with KH.
>>
>>387872710
>that fucking model
jesus does she have any organs at all?
i could forgive this in TWEWY because of artstyle but jesus fuck does that model look retarded
>>
>>387866059
I remember it, I didn't like it.
>>
>>387872051
Story?
>>
>>387872710
Jesus Christ, Not Shiki needs a sandwich.
>>
>>387866059
Persona 3 and 4 has a very, very similar style soundtrack.

Honestly, search for any J-pop/rock music with engrish lyrics and you'll get a TWEWY-esque song.
>>
>>387872710
>wide birthing hips for breeding
>but nowhere to put the baby when pregnant
>>
do i remember beating one of the best games on the DS, let alone of all time? fuck yeah i do. i remember walking around shibuya jamming to those awesome tunes. i remember the hectic boss battles. i remember collecting the pins. but you know what i remember the most about this game? shiki. that's right, shiki.

i discovered twewy about the ripe age of 13, about the time i discovered i could stroke my bald man and make him cry to make me feel good. countless nights i would be close to ending the game only to restart it to look at sweet sweet shiki in those shorts with enough of her waist subtly showing a tender butt, her smooth midriff and small breasts were perfect for 13 year old me. even after her identity was revealed, i couldn't stop associating shiki with the tender nymphet of my dreams.

now, at the age of 23, i still harbor a lust for shiki. weekly, i scour for smut that depict underage girls being violated in numerous ways, with or without their consent. i have a gf who is the same age as i am. she's almost a perfect representation of shiki. slender, petite frame, but bah gawd dat ass.

enjoy my blogpost squad famicom.
>>
File: c65.jpg (39KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
c65.jpg
39KB, 600x759px
>>387872051
>>
>>387872051
Sh-she just fell, right?
>>
>>387872051
Wen u make the wrong noodles
>>
>>387872862
Well that's the issue with an art style like that. To put it in something like a cross over it's either going to look weird because it's no longer in the original style and setting or it's going to look weird because you needed to change the character design to make it fit. They probably could have found a better middle ground but I can see why it's a challenge.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.