[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw this is the game Overwatch could've been without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (308KB, 2354x1310px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
308KB, 2354x1310px
>tfw this is the game Overwatch could've been without the SJW-Reddit influence
>tfw this game is unironically better then Overtrash
>tfw still in beta and still better then Overtrash
>>
the fucking character design makes me want to vomit
>SJW-Reddit influence
elaborate
>>
>>387862365
I haven't played the competitive mode yet, but the casual play is in many ways more fun than overwatch. A lot of the maps feel better, the game modes feel better (i.e. siege, no 2 CP garbage), and my favourite part, the game doesn't revolve around ults as much, and most of the character abilities don't feel like complete bullshit. Currently I only hop on overwatch to play some mccree, because he is fun, despite him being useless if dva or Winston press m1 in your face.
>>
Nerf Torvald Further

>>387862486
Yeah it's hit or miss for me too. But nothing that ruins the game for me, and quite a few I can like.
>>
>>387862486
>character design

Goddamn right. Shit is all over the place
>>
>>387862365
only kids who cant convince their parents to buy them overwatch play paladins
>>
File: K92HQFv.png (51KB, 288x123px) Image search: [Google]
K92HQFv.png
51KB, 288x123px
*was better

Every update they make it more casual and more shittier. They increased all projectile speeds for every projectile based character whether they were bad or good. Balance is a fucking joke. They overhaul characters on a whim or if they are problematic in casual play.
Instead of fixing bugs or creating servers that don't crash or lag they just shit out the next champion because they seem to have a quota on champion releases regardless of quality.

I should have learned my lesson with Tribes.
>>
>>387862365
Having a diverse cast in a game about an international team of heros
>sjw trash
Game is played by more than a thousand people
>reddit

Hows the contrarian life going anon? GoT totally sucks and the world is totally flat huh
>>
File: tf2lineup.jpg (54KB, 807x318px) Image search: [Google]
tf2lineup.jpg
54KB, 807x318px
>>387862365
>every discussion about this game uses outdated imagery
Truly the TF2 successor
>>
>>387862365
Video Games are subjective and the majority of the world disagrees with your point of view.
>>
File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
This game is worse than overeat in everyway. Character design, balance, maps, and pic fucking related.
>>
>>387864437
Overwatch*
>>
>>387863005
But GoT DO sucks, the latest episode was complete shit.
>>
>game is so bad, bland and boring you need to bring up the competition every time you mention it just to give the impression your game can hold against something big
sad really
>>
>>387862365
>overwatch
>sjw/reddit influence
Any company that actually gave a shit about what sjw thought wouldn't have mercy or widowmaker
>>
As a casual game it's pretty fun and a nice change of pace from OW. I wouldn't touch competitive Paladins with a 10 foot long stick though.
>>
>>387864105
a majority of the world hasnt heard of video games, let alone overwatch, buddy
>>
File: sigh.png (19KB, 902x714px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
19KB, 902x714px
>>387862365
>tfw closed beta was a better game, more original, but at least they are bringing old siege gamemode back soon
>tfw everyone used to die much longer than they are right now.
>tfw SciFantasy designs were better than pure fantasy yet they are pushing into full fantasy direction nowadays
>tfw all new characters were the safest shit ever: CALL OF DUTY GUY BUT MEDIC, CALL OF DUTY GUY BUT SNIPER.
>tfw this is the only game i play nowadays after Valve fucked TF2 in the ass. Yet they nerf my main guy into Skye tier shit.

I still love this fucking game, but id wish they'd just bring back a lot of closed beta content back, and actually polish it. Sure its in "beta' but its HiRez, everything they fucking released is in beta.
>>
File: 1503314208273.png (148KB, 909x703px) Image search: [Google]
1503314208273.png
148KB, 909x703px
>they still think they're the best f2p option
>>
>>387862365
while overwatch is well more polished, paladins is funner, and free, and pretty much the same game. overwatch should have been f2p
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.