[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one talks about this. Does it suck or something? Not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

No one talks about this. Does it suck or something? Not even worth playing the demo?
>>
>>387859892
Well what's there to talk about that wasn't already discussed at length in /MHG/? Plot is a bit childish but enjoyable. Gameplay and exploration are par. PvP meta makes me want to throw up. Pretty neato elder dragon, basically gore-teostra.

It's good. I'm going to get it in english. It's not anything groundbreaking or some hidden gem and it's certainly not gonna be some best seller.
>>
>>387859892
It's fun but everyone's already talked about the demo

Demo's nice too, lets you basically play the first 6-7 hours of the game and then carry that over for the main game so you don't have to start from scratch
>>
>>387859892
I'm probably gonna get it, but I don't think it's worth 40+ dollars. It's very generic, and pretty simple. At least everything's cute and the soundtrack is still great.

That demo was strangely depressing though, like mainline MH about killing stuff is all cheer and the spinoff about bonds has people's parents being murdered.
It's also a bit weird seeing MH people speaking Japanese, but I can get over that.

Just try the demo out OP.
>>
Its cute and fun
a bit simple but its alright
Breeding is going to be a bitch though
>>
>>387859892
There's been all kinds of threads since the demo released.
Y'know what no one actually talks about? Ever Oasis.
>>
>>387861502
There was talk of it when it first hit, game just doesn't have that much appeal
>>
>>387861740
I think it's more that most MH fans are currently occupied with Worlds, so you can understand why it's being overshadowed.
>>
>>387861890
Woah, completely blanked on the Ever Oasis part. My bad.
>>
I liked what I saw of it from the demo, definitely picking it up.
>>
>>387859892
My main complaint is that the main character says nothing. The cat speaks for you at all points.
>>
I beat it today with 61 hours clocked. That's including the labyrinth and tower being cleared.
It's pretty fun but really addictive. Best looking game on the 3ds for sure
>>
>>387861502
>Y'know what no one actually talks about? Shitty game.
makes me think
>>
>>387861167
you don't think a 200+ hour game is worth 40+ dollars?
>>
>>387859892
Looking forward to playing the game when it comes out next month, really enjoyed the demo.
>>
>>387865587
I don't think Scissors, Paper, Rock with a lovely paint is worth $40. I do wanna ride on dinosaurs with a tanned cutie who goes around stealing babies though.

Either way I'm probably gonna have to bite the bullet, considering 3DS games don't ever go on sale.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.