[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"we aren't trying to look like an Arma 2 mod, we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: visual_main.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
visual_main.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
>"we aren't trying to look like an Arma 2 mod, we swear!"
>Slavic/Russian atmosphere and buildings
>copy/pasted Arma 2 assets
>copy/pasted Arma 2 animations

This game is literally Arma 2 : Asset Stealing Boogaloo

Why do people like this? Honestly? I bought it yesterday and played about 4 matches. I have about 63 minutes played. I'm really trying to understand the appeal of this game but I don't want to go over my 2 hour limit so i can refund it.
>>
overhyped by streamers and their 12-year-olds watchers
>>
>>387851446
the appeal is trying to survive when everyones trying to kill you
>>
sold about 8 million more copies than arma 2 tho
>>
>"I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE APPEAL OF THE GAME!!!"
>"JUST TRYING TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND UNDERSTAND THE APPEAL LOL"
>"EXCEPT I'M NOT, BECAUSE I AM GOING IN ASSUMING IT'S A RIP OFF OF ARMA 2 LOL"

Hypocrisy. Just fucking play the game and judge it on it's own merits, you faggot. If you really were trying to "understand the appeal", you would fucking fuck fuck fuck jesus fucking christ

/v/ is retarded.
>>
File: Chad v Virgin.jpg (259KB, 1130x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Chad v Virgin.jpg
259KB, 1130x1330px
>>387851446
arma 2 dayz was a lot of fun for me. this game mode feels like the best version of that and it's easily the best MP experience I've had in years.

I don't see why people are mad. Game should only get better. vaulting and new map got me hype.
>>
>>387851678

>/v/ is retarded
good to see you know yourself well! if you read the OP, you'd see that I already played 4 matches!
>>
File: butterfree.jpg (150KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
butterfree.jpg
150KB, 917x845px
>>387851446
>tfw made $60 gayben shokels by selling my crates

top community if you ask me, they wont stop buying my crates. Bought hollow knight and sanic mania so far. game has paid for itself lol
>>
>>387851787
And you can read mine, faggot.
You say you're trying to understand the appeal of the game, but you're going in with a mentality that counteracts that. "LOL IT'S JUST AN ARMA 2 MOD BRO" You people will find any reason to shit on a fun game.
>>
It's fun. go play some shit turd you want to play. idc desu senpai.
>>
IF YOU DON'T CHEW PUBG THEN FUCK YOU
>>
This game is overrated as fuck .. Really shows the state of the gaming industry today . Games are so shit that people end up playing a retarded GAME of battle royale with their shiny 1080tis and 7700k , lmao
>>
>>387851446
>copy/pasted Arma 2 assets
>copy/pasted Arma 2 animations
Citations needed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.