[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too poor to afford this game so just tell me what its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (29KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
29KB, 460x215px
I'm too poor to afford this game so just tell me what its like. I want to know everything.
>>
Go play RwR if youre a cheapass
>>
I've said this probably two weeks ago now and it's still the same. There are like 5 threads a day of this fucking game, you have a general now so go shill this shit over there.
>>
>join game
>spawn on the front
>realize you don't have a gun
>your team has to make them at base and ship them to the front
>naturally no one wants to do this
>respawn at base
>get materials
>make weapon, ammo, and equipment
>load it on to car
>teammate runs up and steals your car and all your equipment
>ask why he did that
>string of russian as a response
>make more shit
>about ready to go
>BR teammate runs over you
>his buddy jumps out his car and steals your vehicle
>uninstall

Well now the game has a pay wall so that will probably keep the third-worlders out.
>>
>>387848723
You never even spawn at the front unless you made your way there first so I'm not going to bother with the rest, you lying faggot.

In reality the game is pretty sweet, you can find yourself in a ton of cool situations, but right now it does have a tendency to devolve into an army taking a tiny bit of ground then creeping up inch by inch by constructing foxholes with AI shooting out of it.

Given that you need to laboriously destroy emplacement by emplacement OR use sulfur to blow up tunnel network nodes, it becomes a serious grind for both sides. Fighting AI is nowhere near as fun as fighting people too so hopefully that will fixed somehow.
>>
>>387847763
google it
>>
File: 4chan image 13.png (674KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4chan image 13.png
674KB, 1920x1080px
Save your money and get Escape From Tarkov. It's making shockwaves in the gaming community, and it's made by a small developer team who worked on STALKER in Russia?

I'll describe Escape From Tarkov instead: Ground breaking graphics, best weapon handling and modification, exceptional game design and revolutionary inventory. It's amazing I absolutely love it.
>>
>>387847763
You work your ass off to build a vehicle to have it stolen by some 3rd world fucker when you're too slow to lock it or forget to do it.

Your faction gets fucked by organised clans who play whole night and you wake up to 95% of the map taken away from you.
>>
>>387850912
>20₽ has been deposited into your account. Battlestate Games thanks you for your service!
>>
File: (You).jpg (39KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
39KB, 1200x1200px
>>387850912
low lvl baitmaking skill
>>
>>387847763

>play campaign
>join wardens because they were the team with the least players at the time
>play for a couple hours
>leave for awhile and come back to campaign
>everybody and their fucking mothers queuing for the ONLY CAMPAIGN SERVER.
>number 45 in queue.
>watch the LOTR series 5 times before I finally am able to connect
>find out that I can't join Wardens because the team is full and I can't join Colonials because it's a team lock.
>wasted like 45 minutes just to not be able to play on my team.

What the fuck were they thinking? Nigger, I don't even care what team I'm on. I just want to play Campaign and have the team I'm playing on win.
>>
>>387850912
Hi! Mr Shill!
>>
>>387847763
>im too lazy to go read steam reviews, so im going to ask for reviews to be brought to me here instead.
>>
>>387850912
get bored of squad posting?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.