[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one has the most interesting world? Ignore the Dark Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: desdasb.png (793KB, 990x369px) Image search: [Google]
desdasb.png
793KB, 990x369px
Which one has the most interesting world?

Ignore the Dark Souls sequels for the purposes of this question.
>>
>>387834929
Bloodborne
/thread
>>
depends on taste
bloodborne to me because it's grimdark as shit
>>
>>387834929
I am a big Demon's Souls fan but I still love Bloodborne world more. Dark Souls is cool too but not as cool ast Demon's Souls
>>
>>387834929
I think Demon Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne are all interesting worlds.

DS2 was a development mess and DS3 is a rehash of DS1.
>>
>>387834929
But they are all set in the same world
>>
>>387834929
I love Demon's Souls medieval castles and grey skies but the actual in-game world of Dark Souls is just really nice to walk around.
>>
>>387834929
Bloodborne (2015, From Software, Japan Studio)
>>
still haven't bloodborne unfortunately, but if it really is full of weird horror as i've been hearing, then that would probably do it for me.
i dig demon's more than dark though.
>>
demon souls >>bloodborne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all that other shit to the trash
>>
>>387836104
What about Dark Souls 1? It's also a good game
>>
>>387834929
>Ignore the Dark Souls sequels for the purposes of this question.

main hub is a recreation of the Demon's Souls main hub the Nexus. the two are very very similar.

the first main area of Lothric Castle is Boletarian palace, complete with red-eye knights. complete with dragons hanging around (bridge dragons first in DeS). when this area opens up later after the Dancer fight it gets even more blatant, and that final stretch to the Two Princes battle is copy of the intro to Boletaria, complete with skeleton knights hiding behind wooden barriers. that big wooden buggy that shows up from time to time also first appeared in DeS.

the gargoyle guys taking you and dropping you off is a thing that first happens in DeS. same with rolling skeletons, they first appear in DeS. the Stormruler special weapon that you use to kill a specific boss first appears in DeS as a special weapon used to kill a specific boss. Patches is also a mischievous presence in DeS and features heavily in DS3. the boss fight in the middle of the town where you fight alongside the onion knight is very much like the first boss fight of The Shrine of Storms, where you fight the same demon in the middle of a castle.

finally there is Irithyll Dungeon, an inverted copy of Tower of Latria. i say inverted cos you work your way down, and once you get to the Profane Capitol, you are fighting gargoyles on suspended walkways a la the end of the Tower of Latria level. DS3 re-created 3 areas from DeS, it's a stretch to say it does that many from DS1.
>>
>>387836257
It isn't. The first half is good, but the second half is trash, so it's an average game.

Bloodborne is the best game ever made. Demon's Souls has an amazing story and is very atmospheric. Dark Souls is trash outside of the DLC and the first areas.
>>
>>387836965
To be honest I agree. Bloodborne is one of my favorite games and Demon's Souls is much better than Dark Souls. But Dark Souls has a cool lore. But I still wouldn't call it a trash game
>>
>Demon's Souls is much better than Dark Souls.

Explain
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.