[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everyone on /v/ shit talks Street Fighter 5 >Claim that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 10_seconds.png (215KB, 1637x1067px) Image search: [Google]
10_seconds.png
215KB, 1637x1067px
>Everyone on /v/ shit talks Street Fighter 5
>Claim that they all play Guilty Gear, KOF, Tekken 7
>Try to get a lobby going for any of those games
>No one joins
Why would you LARP as a fighting game player and claim you play games you don't for some kind of "Street Cred" on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>387832365
I play them with my rich good looking socially advanced friends.
>>
>>387832365
I will join once I build a stick and learn how to play one of those games. In fact I bought a kit from ebay yesterday and will take a month to arrive. And once the stick is ready you have to teach me how to play, OP.
>>
>>387833178
I would 100% be willing to teach you how to play Street Fighter 5, that's no fucking joke.
>>
>>387832365
I play the older ones with sweet 2D sprites instead of that poor 3D imitation, and I play them with friends in the same room.
>>
Same with the Starcraft and Quake games. If you see someone on /v/ talking shit about either challenge them to a game and they'll insta dodge and shut up.
>>
>>387832365
kys capcuk. people play those games, host a lobby and you'll get shit. matchmake in tekken and you should be fine. kof lmao no idea unless you're psn
>>
>>387832365
I never said I played any of those games. See me in Persona 4 Arena, though
>>
people love to shit talk SFV but it's still the most popular fighting game, just look at the EVO 2017 numbers
>>
File: rev2.png (71KB, 405x117px) Image search: [Google]
rev2.png
71KB, 405x117px
>>387832365
Why would you assume something so stupid as people pretending to play a video game just because you're salty people realized that SFV is ass?
>>
>>387833292
Fucking this. If you talk about CSGO (a game I don't even like) people on /v/ respond, "LOL PLAY A REAL GAME LIKE QUAKE" then you're like, "Why?" and they're like, "QUAKE HAS B-HOPPING AND HIGH LEVEL STUFF" then you have to remind them that it was only ONE iteration of Quake and one fucking mod of Quake that even allowed bunny hopping properly, but they weren't aware of that. That's just what they heard the hardcore cool kids played. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>387833220
>please play my watered down dash, jump, mash half a fighting game
>>
>>387833512
post 30 seconds of you playing that game
>>
I play injustice 2 still.
Grodd is fun.
>>
>>387833628
And you're a fighting game fucking expert? What rank are you in SFV? Have you even fucking played SFV? Or do you just watch streams and spout what retards on /v/ say? What game do you PREFER that I play? I can just respond to whatever game you say with some over simplified bullshit I can't back up too. Back to /r/kappa, retard.
>>
>>387832365
Fighting games have always had low player populations that get significantly worse over time, especially games like Guilty Gear.

Your location has a big impact for finding games as well, I often don't see any euro lobbies in GG but there are always many asian and a few american.
>>
>>387833220
You better do.
See you in one month
>>
>>387832365
>playing fighting games on pc

#pcbros everyone
>>
File: sfv.png (60KB, 273x118px) Image search: [Google]
sfv.png
60KB, 273x118px
>>387833786
I've played enough SFV to tell you that you can't rely on your reactions, the lack of execution or technical skill stifles creativity and makes the game unrewarding to invest time into, and the game is so controlled that everyone playing each character uses the same bnbs, confirms off the same things, and uses the same setups. It's samey, it's boring, it's unrewarding, it's linear (corner carry and damage are so high that getting hit once can easily be a death sentence), it's volatile, and most of all it isn't fun. Got to plat midway through season 1, quit playing for a while, and uninstalled after I played a bit of season 2 and they took away even more defensive options (meterless reversals and nerfed several v-reversals).
>>
>>387833786
>>387834306
Also laughing at this r/kappa strawman shit again. I could just as easily tell you to go back to SRK or r/streetfighter or whatever regardless of whether or not you actually post there.
>>
TEKKEN PLAYER HERE

I want a 2 d fighter should i get Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
>>
>>387833786
I also couldn't care less about the game you prefer to play, and I'm sure that you are inept and braindead since you still like SFV after all this time. I just want to call you a dumbass tbqh famalam.
>>
>>387832365
GG had so many /v/ lobbies that mods moved them to /vg/. I haven't seen much for sfv this year except shitposting. It's a stake game.
>>
>>387832365
For online I play For Honor.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.