[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Cleve's career is over, are you planning on ge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: acahjqy8gtlfxpvvpvfn.jpg (134KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
acahjqy8gtlfxpvvpvfn.jpg
134KB, 800x450px
Now that Cleve's career is over, are you planning on getting a refund or were you smart enough not to buy Grimoire in the first place, /v/?

https://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-codex-review-grimoire-heralds-of-the-winged-exemplar.117874/
>>
>>387821481
filthy sape
>>
>>387821641
You're finished Cleve. F I N I S H E D.
>>
File: 1315480205730.jpg (76KB, 671x673px) Image search: [Google]
1315480205730.jpg
76KB, 671x673px
Please post felipepepes guys, I'm late to the party
>>
>>387822552
There was a party?
>>
>>387821481
Daily reminder that more people bought Moero Chronicles than this piece of shit.
>>
Just read the snippet from the forum, and the responses, and Cleve was right on certain areas when the guy should have the entire viewport filled with protection spells like Missile Shield and Armorplate. Though I'll agree with a portion of the snippet as well.
>>
>>387823719
>Cleve was right
no
>>
I don't have the patience to play these blobber things so take this with a grain of salt from someone on the outside:

It really seems like that rpg codex place had it in their heads to destroy this game from the outset. I get they have "history" with cleve or his game's development, but you don't even see this level of asshurt on /v/ even.

Did cleve rape them or something?
>>
Why did everyone stop discussing the game all of a sudden? I remember great threads about it in the first two weeks.
>>
>>387825826
rampant shitposting took over and drove people away who actually wanted to talk about the game
>>
>>387826253
I asked an dumb and obscure question about a specific quest item and was told to STFU and get out of here in the previous thread
>>
>>387825826
because OP tried to have a thread up about this game 24/7 and people got sick of it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.