[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the Shadow Temple objectively comes before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 200px-ShadowMedallion.png (26KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
200px-ShadowMedallion.png
26KB, 200x211px
Daily reminder that the Shadow Temple objectively comes before the Spirit Temple.
>>
shit b8

it's been years but is the shadow temple even possible all the way through with no hover boots?
>>
>>387819485
Yes?
Who says it doesn't?
Spirit Temple is the last dungeon everyone should go to
Are you people fucking stupid?
>>
But did the cuckoo come before the egg?
>>
Doesn't Navi suggest the Shadow temple first anyway? What's the argument?
>>
>>387819569
>it's been years
It shows. Where do you think you get the hover boots?
>>
>>387819485
Ok and what is your point exactly retard?
>>
>>387819718
yes
>>
Yeah? Isn't that how everyone plays the game?
>>
>>387819569
You get hover boots in shadow temple. I tried to complete spirit before shadow but I think you need hover boots for spirit. Maybe. I'm not sure though. I did that a long time ago
>>
>>387819759
His point is that /v/ is autistic enough to get triggered when people do things in a different order, like when Chuckie gets mad at Tommy for putting away blocks and toys in the wrong way.
>>
>implying
then why does the spirit medallion and requiem of spirit come before the shadow medallion and the nocturne of shadow on the collection screen?
>>
>>387819591
>Beat Forest
>Get Lens of Truth and Longshot
>Do Spirit Temple second

Objectively the best route.
>>
File: 1338420799800.png (95KB, 218x261px) Image search: [Google]
1338420799800.png
95KB, 218x261px
>>387820054
>Chuckie was autistic
Dear god no
>>
>>387820040
you don't need hover boots for anything in the spirit temple, it makes jumping on the giant statue's hand way easier though

and there are a few lens of truth puzzles so you'd have to do bottom of the well before spirit anyways which is kind of awkward
>>
Forest, Water, Spirit, Shadow, Fire is the correct order.
>>
>>387820237
>>387819485
I never knew you could complete them in different orders I always did: Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow and light.
>>
Ice Cavern, Forest, Water, Kakariko Well, Spirit, Shadow, Fire.
>>
>>387820054

BIG to small you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>387820279
More along the lines of assburgers
>>
>>387820409
>Light

Go die, its Spirit you fag
>>
>>387819718
>fuck up with the well as a kid
>there are people who wouldn't want to know what happened to it in the future

Fucking off to the desert makes no sense compared to that.
>>
>>387820409
Just gotta have the items required to do them.
>>
>>387820334
That was probably it. I was a kid at the time so I think I tried to do some long jumps and kept fucking up so I just assumed you needed them.
>>
>>387819485
I only do shadow first because I'm too lazy to do Spirit without the boots.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.