[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who has followed DSP from the first TIHYDP, is familiar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1502766324898.png (54KB, 188x259px) Image search: [Google]
1502766324898.png
54KB, 188x259px
As someone who has followed DSP from the first TIHYDP, is familiar with SOK and have watched/kept up to date with most of Phil's youtube 'career' and 'life', have been blocked from his instagram and twitter and has a friend who isn't a crippling retard and actually likes DSP, I wanted to try and defend those who post about this guy instead of ignoring him.

I can't help it, I'm a moth to a flame. From day one, I cannot believe someone so stupid, so unable to blame himself, so self destructive and disrespective of such a comfy lifestyle and so bad with money can be bundled into one person. He's a borderline cartoon character, he surpasses even being a troll, because if he was, he'd be the best troll that ever existed. I find myself watching TIHYDP, I've watched deconstruction videos on him, SOK podcasts, etc. So I feel like there's something about this guy that has such an interest to me. It's like I want him to fail, I want him to realise how fucking shit his life is because it's amazing to see how such an ungrateful piece of shit human being can't realise if he just didn't live in a gated community and buy BMW's he'd have a comfy life. A life a lot of /v/ would've loved to have, certainly me. Having a fanbase, playing games for a living, a younger girlfriend you can mould in your own way (maybe not her though, she's a fucking idiot too), all he had to do was not be so prideful and realise this YouTube life wouldn't last forever. But he can't do it and he continues to move towards the total self-destruction of his life because he just doesn't get it.

I can't help watch or follow DSP, I could write a book on the guy. If that makes me autistic, that's fine, but I can't help being fascinated with him, he's a real character. I find myself celebrating his downfalls but at the end of it, I just want him to realise his faults and become a better person before it's too late.
>>
>>387813006
Based GOD DSP
>>
Calling him shit and laughing at him is fine. The issue is it gets to a point where it crosses the line into a pathetic and unhealthy obsession. SoK crossed that line years ago. Most of /v/ has also crossed that line.
>>
>>387813006
>eceleb
>a wall of text
>concerning eceleb

No.
>>
>>387813180
tbf no one really makes fun of him for anything that he himself doesn't choose to share publically on the internet
>>
>>387813006
Nice copypasta faggot.
>>
File: 1389331908616.png (158KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389331908616.png
158KB, 500x500px
>>387813006
Only cure is death, sorry bud.
>>
>>387813339
It doesn't matter. Imagine a pile of dog shit in the grass in front of the town hall. Now imagine a group of people who talk about it constantly and point at it and laugh at it all day and night. Now imagine a group of people who get together and actually make a newspaper they distribute for free based entirely around the pile of dog shit to remind everyone that it exists and that it's funny and shitty. Would you not think those people are psychotic and crazy? This is exactly what DSPs haters look like.
>>
>>387813293
No one asked for your opinion, nigger.
>>
Thanks OP.
Thanks for proving once again that people who care about this shit are retarded morons, should be ignored and confined in their own containment board already.
>>
File: 1500685160373.png (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500685160373.png
19KB, 250x250px
>>
The best DSP videos are the ones edited by other people. He uploads like 100+ ten minute videos for each playthrough. We'll just over ten minutes so you can do unlimited ads. Guy is a moron.

He could be more successful if he had stayed in twitch and followed some of the advice people gave him. Now he is massive debt, got dumped and his income is crashing.

Also the staycations he took were stupid as well
>>
Why so people hate him so much?
>>
File: 1431898188826.jpg (130KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431898188826.jpg
130KB, 720x540px
>>387816118
Jealousy
>>
>>387816118
This gets asked every time. There's too many to list, just watch a damn video about him. Or even one of his videos, it should become obvious
>>
>>387813006
WOOOOOOWWWWW HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO READ ALL THAT TEXT. FUCKING BUGGED READING MECHANICS
*SNORT*
BOTTOM LINE IS...
*BUUUURRPP*
>>
dunning-kruger effect

this is what dsp has, google it and all will make sense

it's basically a severe form of autism
>>
>>387816490
>crying about not being able to pay his bills every stream

yeah, i'm green with envy brah

i basically have his life but no begging, just government neetbux
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.