[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>seemingly innocent kid's adventure takes a dark turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: marche the fun police.png (318KB, 480x305px) Image search: [Google]
marche the fun police.png
318KB, 480x305px
>seemingly innocent kid's adventure takes a dark turn by the end

what other games do this?
>>
File: adgagasgasg.png (67KB, 240x230px) Image search: [Google]
adgagasgasg.png
67KB, 240x230px
>>387803068
>pause
>public domain kevin mclaeod music begins to play
>HELLO THIS IS TYLER from the CREEPYPASTA MASTERS here, AND I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU THE....
>TOP TEN FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKIEST GAME ENDINGS
>DO YOU REMEMBER THE PREQUEL TO UNDERTALE, EARTHBOUND???
>THE GAME IS A HAPPY GO LUCKY BABY GAME LIKE ANY OTHER ON THE ORIGINAL NINTENDO, UNTIL.....
>YOU FACE A RED GAS MONSTER AT THE END!
>SHIEGRU ITOI, THE PRODUCER OF THE GAME SAID IT WAS INSPIRED BY AN EVENT WHERE HE WAS RAPED AT A THEATER AS A CHILD
>LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE
>>
>>387803068
4chan
>>
>>387803068
Earthbound
>>
>>387803068
Klonoa
>>
File: 04f.png (20KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
04f.png
20KB, 246x200px
>>387803793
>>
>>387803068
Kirby64, I still wonder how they got away with an E rating when it has a an angel that sheds tears of deadly blood at you. Whoever gave it an E probably didn't even finish the game.
>>
pokémon mystery dungeon 2
>>
>>387804507
>"you're a human, harry"
>save the world at the cost of having to vanish
>come back like jesus

every PMD game
>>
>>387803507
underrated
>>
>>387803068
But its not real fun. Its fake like the rest of the world!
>>
>>387803068
that game pisses me off to no end. who is to decide what reality is real.
>>
File: Sotc_boxart.jpg (102KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
Sotc_boxart.jpg
102KB, 256x362px
>>
File: Remedi illusion.png (4MB, 1617x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Remedi illusion.png
4MB, 1617x1071px
>>387806783
>who is to decide what reality is real.
Marche since the magical entity holding that version of Ivalice together tells you that it's not real.

I swear 95% of people who talk about FFT act like they haven't actually played the game.
>>
>>387803793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXhWPTx8TrY

>>387803068
I hate this game, not because it's bad (it's pretty good actually), but because it's so much worse than the first one. The piss easy difficulty makes it lose all tactical depth and the story and writting is childish.
>>
>>387803068
Earthbound, maybe Mother 3 but it starts out kind of dark
>>
>>387807082
Only at the end of the game. Until then, he's just tearing the world apart for no real reason.
>>
>>387803068
Monkey Island two. Don't play unless you want feels and depression
>>
>>387807534
>Until then, he's just tearing the world apart for no real reason.
Now you're just pretending like all of that "living in a fantasy world isn't healthy" dialogue didn't happen, either that or you didn't read it because you didn't play the game. It was obvious from the instant that you saw that Mewt's mom magically wasn't dead anymore that you knew Ivalice couldn't be real, not to mention all of the glimpses you get of the real world over the course of the game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.