[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got back into playing The Witcher 3 after literally 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: tw3.jpg (84KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
tw3.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
Finally got back into playing The Witcher 3 after literally 2 years, I completely forgot how amazing it is; looks groovy on my new monitor as well.

Now, I've got TW3 on steam but want to pirate the expansions, could I get them to work together?

Also TW3 general
>>
>pirating anything cd projekt related

just kill yourself please
>>
>>387788117
Just fucking buy them. They're worth it, and they bound to go on sale every time Steam hold one.
>>
>>387788190
>>387788247
roughly when's the autumn sale?
>>
>>387788117
>pirating the expansions

Dont.
One of them is literally the best of the entire franchise
>>
>>387788281
Most likely gonna be a Halloween sale, so roughly around that time. Both DLCs are kinda spooky too, so they fit the theme of the sale.
>>
>>387788372
I'll probably be able to keep myself entertained with the main game content till then, thanks man
>>
>>387788281
>>387788401

Buy a cheap key on cdkeys you fucking idiot
>>
Not OP but do the expansions change anything of the base / early game or is everything they add just in the new zones?
>>
>>387788712
The first expansion adds new stuff to the old map. The second one is in a separate area and is considerably bigger than the first one. Although the first one has a stronger more focused story.
>>
Two years? This game came out yesterday.
>>
File: muh death march.webm (3MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
muh death march.webm
3MB, 320x200px
>>387788190
>spending money on Assassin's Skyrim
>>
>>387789016
If it was any other enemy you wouldn't even be dodging.
>>
>>387789016
>It's another WebM that's not representative of 99% of what actually happens in the game
If I believed you faggots then I'd think that CSGO has no skill required whatsoever
>>
File: optimization.webm (3MB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
optimization.webm
3MB, 960x600px
>>387789157
>not representative of 99% of what actually happens in the game
Except that's literally 99% of encounters on DM. Remaining 1% is holding light attack for flurry aka invincibility button.
>>
>>387789286
>That WebM
Works on my machine and hundreds of thousands of others :^)

But you're right, flurry is absolute dogshit. I never use it because it completely ruins the game
>>
>>387789286
>holding light attack for flurry aka invincibility button
Oh, you poor clueless Cat School retard.
>not speccing into Rend
>>
>>387789016
You looped him into the attack were he absorbs the ghost for health because you didn't kill the ghosts and you were blocking the majority of their paths. Congrats, that was a good strategy/ lucky coincidence.
>>
>>387788117
What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it, what would it do?
>>
>>387788117
>buying on steam instead of based gog
ultimate cuck
>>
>>387788285
Which one?
>>
Cat school gear is best
Prove me wrong
No, that edgelord guy in the quest has nothing to do with how good the gear is
>>
>>387789869
Blood and wine
>>
>>387790203
Light attack a shit. Ursine gear + alchemy build + heavy attack is the mater race.
100% crit chance that ignores armor and stunlocks enemies while having billions of hp which also regenerate in and out of combat.
>>
>>387790318
>wasting time with potions in a game as piss easy as Witcher
>>
>>387790370
>wasting time
I just drink them and forget because they last forever.
>>
>>387790414
And you totally don't mix or buy them, right.
>>
>>387790318
I use alchemy with my feline gear
Archgriffin decoction for god-tier heavy attack which then gives you the fast attack bonus damage from grandmaster gear
>>
>>387790441
Okay, now it's obvious you haven't played the game and are just shitposting.
>>
>>387789756
>muh based cdpr XD

I fucking love Witcher 3, but I bet you think that the free DLC wasn't cut content
>>
>>387788117
don't pirate them you chucklefuck.
the expansions are even better than the base game. the story in HoS is fucking great, and the setting in Blood and Wine is comfy as hell, but the story is pretty meh.
>>
File: fuck it up.jpg (113KB, 462x704px) Image search: [Google]
fuck it up.jpg
113KB, 462x704px
>>387789016
i played the base game with a balance mod that changed most of the ennemie's stats and combat stuff. it was great as fuck.

when HoS was released, i didnt realise it would mess with all the new ennemies (spiders, sandniggers, knights, this dude...) and they were just fucking impossible to kill.

took me a while to realise though, felt like a retard.
>>
>>387792203
I wish the story of Hearts of Stone was longer and took place in Toussaint

That small chunk of Redania for HoS is big enough for some edgy vampire garbage
>>
>>387788281
towards the end of sept it's the 10th anniversary of the first game, they're going to do some sales for sure
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.