[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play Total War >Each battle is complete bloodbath full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 20170726220705_1.jpg (495KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170726220705_1.jpg
495KB, 1920x1080px
>Play Total War
>Each battle is complete bloodbath full of carnage
>Thousands of people die
>Get even those stupid blood dlcs so to see them die in most horrific ways.
>Kill prisoners, burn and raze cites
>Play Paradox games
>Genocide and enslave entire nations and species
>Be the most degenerate and backstabing cunt that ever lived
>Never feel any remorse

>Play Xcom or Mordheim
>One of your customized soldiers dies or is wounded
>Never forget him, try to never put your people at risk, protect them as much as you can.
I-i'm so sorry, I shouldn't make you move in that turn. I-It was your first fight, but I f-forgot that this big chaos guy with two-handed sword was in ambush stance, so he attacked as soon as you moved a bit and put you down with two hits.
I h-hope that you are fine now, when you returned to your home.
>>
>>387783627
Whats the game?
>>
>>387783704
Soldier of Fortune II.
>>
File: 20170806035608_1.jpg (503KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170806035608_1.jpg
503KB, 1920x1080px
>>387783704
Mordheim: City of the Damned
Climactic af https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ua2pP31yE
>>
I loved Mordheim but it reached a point where I got too attached to my team and stopped playing because I was too scared to lose them after investing so much.
>>
>>387783830
>>387783627
Is this shit from the same guys that did Endless Space/Legend?
>>
>>387783830
>2 years old
>$40 plus $30 DLC
Avoiding at all cost.
>>
File: 20170806011836_1.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170806011836_1.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
>>387784516
No, they are working on Necromunda now.
Amplitude made ES and EL
>>
>>387784804
It's cheap on sales
>>
>>387783627
The problem with Mordheim is that after 6-7 successful missions, you will get a mission where you get ambushed, your warband is scattered around the map, and the npc have a deathstar next to your men, and they have the first round. There are no way of winning those, and you'll take too much casulity to get back on your feet. THat happend like 3 times in a row with different warbands, so I just gave up.
>>
>>387787031
Not OP, but you can choose what missions you want to play. If you can't deal with those missions, just send out more scouts or lose a shipment request, it's not going to kill you, and wait for better mission choices.
>>
>>387784804
>I want free shit: the post
Don't you have a car to steal, Tyrone?

>>387784047
>too scared to lose them after investing so much
Just play Normal dificulty missions, nigga. Once you level your warband far enough, Normal becomes a joke and you have to be literally brain dead to lose a normal mission where both warbands start clustered near their wagons.
>>
>>387783627
One death is a tragedy etc etc
>>
>Will never get my orcs and goblins warband
Suffering, at least there are ratmen.
>>
>>387783627

Can I get a quick rundown on Mordheim? I like warhammer games, but is this game okay to play when you have no friends, don't like multiplayer games and prefer single player games?
>>
File: 1503200254033.png (1MB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503200254033.png
1MB, 1125x900px
>>387788559
What the ZOG would orks even do with wyrdstone? Eat it?
>>
>>387783627
Look on the bright side at least you aren't playing chaos and that really good mutant archer you're invested in suddenly loses the ability to use a bow due to his 3rd mutation being an arm-weapon mutation.
>>
>>387788634
Would probably trade it with night gobbos, if nothing else greenskins know mordheim is filled with random ragtag warbands so if nothing else it's good for a scrap.
>>
>>387788625
>Can I get a quick rundown on Mordheim?
Do you like playing Ironman?
Do you like games focusing on raw gameplay mechanics instead of story and characters?
Do you like in-depth character customization? Do you like turn based tactical combat?
Can you cope with a shitty interface and unorthodox controls?

If the answer to all those questions is yes, get it.
>>
>>387787901
>Try to do library mission as mercs
>Fuck it up, suicide Dramatis Personae to retreat.
>Do few normal missions as always to heal main team, upgrade and rearm.
>Decide to try brutal mission.
>It's that dumb mission where enemy is in the middle and you divide your warband into 3 teams.
>Enemy rush to one of your teams before I even had the chance to regroup and take this team out.
>Two remaining teams meet each other but deamonette decided to attack me, not the enemy.
>She/he casted some spell so now two of my men have to pass stupidity checks.
>Just when I killed xer, enemy chaos fucking shits came for me.
>I tried to hold them out in small passage with steel while harassing them with gunpowder and buffing my guys with faith.
>Ultimately I decide to retreat or else result will be even worse.
I didn't play as mercs since then. I don't know why briefing presents this scenario as one giving you advantage. Splitting your warband is never beneficial here.
>>
>>387789092
I understand where you're coming from, but splitting the warband can be beneficial, if you have the speed advantage. YOungblood mercs with Knowledge: Mordheim and a ranged weapon are amazing scouts/gatherers and can kite most AI warbands and deal damage with impunity ad nauseam. However, if you're entire warband consists of heavily armored, slow moving units, then splitting is a bad idea, yes.

Also, you can choose what missions you want to play, nobody is forcing you to play those missions where you might end up being split up. Just send out some scouts or skip a day or two, it's better than losing men.
>>
>>387788625
I played only singleplayer for now and it was fun. I like the story of mercs and witch hunters too. Their Dramatis Personae have good VA. Listening to Skaven is annoying and cringe though.
Shame that in singleplayer enemy team is always mirror to yours. If you take two heroes, impressive and then henchmens, enemy will have exactly two heroes, impressive and henchmen. I wish it was more random. Like horde of only weak Skaven henchmen vs your Ogre and few heroes etc. It gets quickly boring the way it is now.
>>
>>387789448
Yeah I know about skipping days, I did it few times already. I just wanted to try higher level and I got wrecked. Perhaps I should try mission where both warbands start around their wagons.
>>
This game was shite.
>>
>>387789996
If you want to use a fast moving character with the Merc faction so that you can separate him from the rest of the warband for whatever reason, try this:
http://www.pyrospace.co.uk/mordheim/#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%3D
>>
>>387791292
>Dodge 95%
What the fuck. Thanks I will save it.
>>
>>387791824
You're not even supposed to get thit with this build, ever. You just run like a madman, convert offense points into movement on turns when you don't need to attack and reduce the movement of anyone you shoot at. It's literally The Kite: The Build.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.