[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions? Best Telltale "game" released.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: promo322771605.png (673KB, 1277x726px) Image search: [Google]
promo322771605.png
673KB, 1277x726px
Unpopular opinions?

Best Telltale "game" released. Protagonists are actually great (aside from Mira)
>>
>>387781113
Mira is based you queer, Asher is the only shitty one
>>
>>387781326
While I did let Asher die, I didn't want to.

Did you marry Mira off to Lord Morgryn or let her die?
>>
>>387781607
Married her off, felt kinda shitty about letting my peasant homie die but greater good and all that I guess
>>
Why does everyone in Telltale games look VERY CONCERNED all the time?
>>
File: NOV_Gryff_Smug.png (313KB, 522x668px) Image search: [Google]
NOV_Gryff_Smug.png
313KB, 522x668px
*triggers you*
>>
>>387781326
Actual worst opinion. Asher was great, and it's only because Rodrik is best overall that he had to die.

>>387781685
Yea, i figure if she died, he wouldn't be of any use anyway. At least alive she can be useful.
>>
Is the second season going to get released EVER? Seriously how fucking long has it been.
>>
>it's a Ramsay ruins everything episode
>>
>>387781113
It's the worst one so far because they can't do shit with the source material.
>>
>>387783514
Oddly had more respect for him in the game.
>>
>>387781113

this game is literally
>"duude you know everybody dies?, well these characters suffer and die too. What a Chance, here are some main characters for fan service."
>>
>>387784292
They don't all die. And they weren't that fan service-y. Most of them made sense. Tyrion was a logical inclusion. Cersei had to be there. Margaery was a good excuse. And the Night's Watch guys were obviously going to be there.
Ramsay was fan service, but good. Danaerys was the only shit one. As always.
>>
>>387783390
I figure they're waiting for the show to end. More to work with then.
>>
>>387781113
It was terrible. The usual telltale illusion of choice mixed in with the fact that every character gets fucked over a million times makes it impossible to enjoy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.