[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to delay my plan to take over the world to collect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: FNV_box_art_(US).jpg (1MB, 1330x1650px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_box_art_(US).jpg
1MB, 1330x1650px
>have to delay my plan to take over the world to collect fucking snow globes
>>
BIG IRON
>>
>>387780979
AINT THAT A HOLE IN THE BOAT
>>
>>387781008
JINGLE JANGLE SUCK MY WANGLE
>>
>>387780909
*PEW*
*PEW*
*JINGLE JANGLE*
*I'VE GOT SPURS*
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
BLUE MOOOOOON
>>
>>387780909
Obsidian is kill

All i play now are older games
>>
>>387781053
JOHNNY INSERT YOUR GUITAR UP MY ASS
>>
File: 1503251578042.jpg (1MB, 1330x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1503251578042.jpg
1MB, 1330x1650px
>>
>>387781053
kek
>>
>>387780909
>Reinstall New Vegas
>Remember I need to add mods
>Have to get every single mod I used to play with to play my previous saves
>Remember the reasons I stopped playing this game again
>Uninstall and delete mods
Every single time.
Fuck Bethesda for screwing over Obsidian and limiting this game's potential.
>>
>>387782919
Just install dust and weep
>>
>>387782976
Weakest part of DUST is the beginning
>>
>>387785441
The weakest part of DUST is the retarded re-balance of perks into traits where every single one has a downside.

It makes me wish I didn't level up at all, that's how fucking bad it is. The point of leveling up is to become stronger, not weaker.
>>
>>387785647
Not every perk has a horrible downside, but you get such wonders of nature as the Communistic Wisdom where you basically can't buy anything for exchange of getting 10% more exp.
Quickdraw's "5% accuracy penalty" means nothing, Fast Reload has no downside. However, for some magical reason Lead Belly causes you to just straight up take rad damage from alcohol.
>>
NV backround music > 3 backround music
>>
>>387780909
if that what the big H wants, thats what he gets.
>>
>>387785783
I just hate the concept. It doesn't even make the game that much more challenging but it totally kills the satisfaction from leveling up. Instead of being happy that I can get some new unique advantage, I'm browsing thorugh the perk list to find the one fucks me up the least.

Fuck that. Is there any way to disable that part of the mod?
>>
>>387786197
>Is there any way to disable that part of the mod?
Fiddle with the perk scripts personally via GECK.
>>
>>387785783
>for some magical reason Lead Belly causes you to just straight up take rad damage from alcohol.
Slav scientists finally figured out how to make vodka out of uranium
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.