[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he hate Donkey Kong Country so much? There is literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: miya.jpg (4KB, 208x180px) Image search: [Google]
miya.jpg
4KB, 208x180px
Why did he hate Donkey Kong Country so much? There is literally nothing wrong with DKC1-3.
>>
>>387779589

He doesn't. That was a lie.
>>
he did?
also dkc1-3 dont hold up well today, but at least we have tropical freeze which is the greatest platformer of all time dont @ me
>>
>>387779589
He does?
>>
>>387779589
>Believing confirmed lies

OP is a faggot once again
>>
>>387779589
he loved DKC and if i remember correctly he worked on it as well. He just hated that its biggest advertised selling point was that it had amazing graphics.
>>
he hated everyone at Rare. he's a racist xenophobic nip
>>
I hope it was a a lie and not just backpedaling after he realized people were upset with what he said.
>>
>>387779589
He didnt, he was the one who suggested that DK do a ground pound in DK 1.
>>
>>387780080
What he say?
>>
>>387779650
>so dkc1-3 dont hold up well today
That's not true otherwise they wouldn't have brought the games for virtual console and 3ds virtual console.
>>
>>387779675
stop replying to retarded bait threads
>>
>>387780749
HE SAID [dolphin chirp]!
>>
>>387780749
"Donkey Kong Country proves that players will put up with mediocre gameplay as long as the art is good."
>>
>>387779650
DKC1 does. 2 and 3 are a bit gimmicky and more reliant on Rare's fetish for collectathons and gimmicks, but the original remains a classic.
>>
He is an anti-graphicswhore
>>
He doesn't he actually helped develop the games, and Donkey Kong is still his character.

>>387781043
Still no proper source for this quote, such a shame, but I've seen people try and push that this quote was what caused Diddy Kong to be the start of DKC2, unfortunately DKC2 was shown the month the magazine with this quote was released, and a fully playable demo was shown for DKC2.
>>
They're shit games.
>>
>>387782435
And you have shit taste.
>>
>>387782484
I don't see how I can have shit taste for not liking bad games. Seems like you have shit taste.
>>
>>387779589
Isn't that just a bullshit lie someone made up?
>>
>>387782540
Just an unsourced quote.
>>
>>387779589
He got upstaged hard and it pissed him off.
>>
>>387782620
That's more of an issue of building after the fact, if you can't outdo someone after the fact than you are pretty fucking shit.
>>
>>387781043
Maybe it's because it was all platforming, and nothing new to it but good graphics. I mean the game play was pretty simple and didn't do any thing new but it was more challenging in that regard.
>>
File: Hiroshima Splinter.png (37KB, 304x314px) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima Splinter.png
37KB, 304x314px
>>387779589
He is a narcisisstic, self-absorbed, jealous, rat faced pedofuck.
People who work under him or with him can't stand him because he is a colossal asshole with an ego the size of Mount Fuji.
He simply couldn't stand the fact that a small British no-name company managed to not even outdo everything he has ever done, but completely shit all over it and make him look like an amateur tryhard indie dev with his shitty WAHOOO Jump Man still being stuck in 8-Bit.

That is also the reason why Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft. At that time Pedoface Miyamoto already had the influence within the company to push his own agendas.
>>
>>387782435
That's why you are the minority
>>
he hates non japs

its a fact.
>>
>>387783015
Every Jap hates non-japs.

2chan is literally closed for Non-japs, even if they know Japanese. That's as racist as it gets.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.