[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is the deal with these two are they the same person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sisters-of-darkness.jpg (187KB, 1142x717px) Image search: [Google]
sisters-of-darkness.jpg
187KB, 1142x717px
what the fuck is the deal with these two

are they the same person or not

how the fuck did one of them kill the other
>>
Time to get some sleep anon.
>>
>>387774145
STOP DOING THAT

No seriously if you have any unanswered questions after you've beat the game, replay it as Malkavian. You'll have your answers and hidden insight to a shitton of things.
>>
>>387774145

>are they the same person or not

yes

>how the fuck did one of them kill the other

haven't you seen fight club
>>
>>387774145
They're the same person.

As for their past, it's kinda difficult to piece together and mostly open to interpretation, since getting facts from a Malk is impossible.

The gist is that she was abused/raped by her father who may or may not have embraced her, and at some point, she blew his brains out. She may also have had a sister, whom she also presumably killed.
>>
>>387774231
man I don't got time to replay a game immediately after I play it

>>387774361
>She may also have had a sister, whom she also presumably killed.

oh well that makes sense

also I just killed an asian vampire and I have no idea if I was supposed to

who the hell is knox
>>
>>387774540
>also I just killed an asian vampire and I have no idea if I was supposed to
>who the hell is knox
did you just start playing or something? don't spoil it for yourself.
>>
>>387774145
Therese was raped by her father. Her father never let her leave the house because "she could get hurt", so she invented the Jeanette personality to not feel so lonely. Then she was embraced by a Malkavian and the personality became real. You can save both of them with persuasion/seduction and the right dialogue choices, but when one kills the other they shoot themselves with a weak revolver which isn't enough to really kill a vampire in one shot so it's symbolically killing the other.
>>
>>387774608
It feels like I started a quest halfway through

>>387774671
huh, I thought she was a camarilla

thanks anon
>>
>>387774813
No problem, and the Camarilla is just an organization of vampires, it's not a clan.
>>
File: 1495442299215.jpg (76KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495442299215.jpg
76KB, 1024x1024px
>>387774751
>>
>>387774751
so what mod is this?
>>
>>387775117
Not a mod, just a pic that someone made. Saw it while looking at the planetvampire forums for VtMB mods. Made me laugh seeing that pic and thinking of Jeanette saying she's "the penis down your spine" instead of "the finger down your spine".
>>
>>387775502
damn. i want to romance a futa vampire
>>
File: 1495081163647.jpg (52KB, 309x429px) Image search: [Google]
1495081163647.jpg
52KB, 309x429px
>>387774751
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.