[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>good reviews on steam >most people on /v/ shit on it how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
>good reviews on steam
>most people on /v/ shit on it
how bad is it really?
>>
File: nu-v-.png (2KB, 488x116px) Image search: [Google]
nu-v-.png
2KB, 488x116px
>listening to /v/
>>
its fine, lady and trish are fun, but it runs way worse relatively speaking ( i go from like 400 fps on the benchmark to only 80 or something crazy, not that it matters cause its still over 60 granted) and has stupid micro transaction cheat codes

besides that its literally the exact same game too
>>
>>387769789
/v/ loves it what threads are you in
>>
>/v/ shits on it
What? It's one of the best DMC games. It's still flawed though since the pacing is fucked, enemy variety is kinda meh and the backtracking really is as boring as people make it out to be. The only upside of the backtracking part is getting to play Dante. Special Edition is even better since you get even more characters to play as but the 2 women are pretty underwhelming, though that may be due to my playstyle. Vergil, on the other hand, is so fucking overpowered but fun as fuck to play. It has worse performance than regular regular DMC4 but that just means it'll run at 100 fps instead of 200+fps.
>>
>>387769789
why does dante have giant arms?
>>
>>387770084
Bad photoshop, don't think too much about it
>>
The gameplay is amazing. It is the deepest most complex game in it's genre.

The problem people have with it is the second half of the game is mostly just the first half being replayed via backtracking.
>>
Are you talking about the SE or DMC4 overal?
>>
File: umvc3 vergil 135.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
umvc3 vergil 135.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
Its fine
Still has the base problem of DMC4 where you have to backtrack for the 2nd half of the game but it still plays like a charm and all the extra characters are fun enough. Trish kinda feels like a gimped dante though
>>
>>387770203
go fucking kill yourself retarded autist. the one thing these clowns have in common is that they have NEVER even played the other games

these fucking actual retards think it makes DMC4 the deepest action game ever because it forces you to shuffle through jrpg paradigm shifts mid combo because they fucking mapped all the commands to one button/input
>>
>>387770951

Calm down sperg.

Name a deeper game in the genre.
>>
>>387770951
Thabks for letting us knoe you're too retarded to understand the game
>>
>>387771027
literally fucking anything

even the first ninja gaiden game (which was 6th gen) was far deeper than your autism juggling simulator

DMC4 is literally, LITERALLY designed for retards who want to play fighting games but are too retarded to be able to handle actually playing against other people so they need a singleplayer autism combo simulator

>>387771120
yeah its so le deep and complex to juggle a mook in the air endlessly via jump cancelling
>>
>>387771238

One day you'll grow up enough to realize being a contrarian faggot for the sake of it doesn't make you look cool. It just makes you look like an idiot.
>>
>>387771295
being a part the loud, autistic brony internet crew that fawns over this retard simulator doesnt mean the majority gives a fuck, meaning youre the only "contrarian" here. your shitty franchise is dead for a reason
>>
File: 12352344534.jpg (86KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
12352344534.jpg
86KB, 736x736px
>>387769789
>>
>>387771389
>shitty franchise is dead for a reason
>glorifies Ninja Gaiden
>>
>>387770269
I'M MOTIVATED
>>
File: frog attack.webm (626KB, 426x236px) Image search: [Google]
frog attack.webm
626KB, 426x236px
>>387769789
What planet are you from
>>
Many were disappointed because capcom did not complete the game.
Also, it does not run as well as the original.
But its still regarded fairly well beyond those who prefer DMC3 or 1 anyway.
Or DmC.
>>
>>387771027
DMC3
>>
>>387771765

DMC3 is a better game. But it isn't as complex mechanically.
>>
>>387772029
that's what style switcher mod is for. and I'd argue even without it, there's way more room for improvization in 3: thanks to crazy combos, and better/harder hitting moves in general.
>>
>>387769789
DMC4 is not that great but that horrid reboot made it look better
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.