[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a while ago, i won a free XBone from a skittles competition,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: skittles-Xbox.jpg (226KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
skittles-Xbox.jpg
226KB, 1500x1500px
So a while ago, i won a free XBone from a skittles competition, due to moving and getting internet at the new address ive only recently set it up.
What are some good games for someone with no X-live/friends, i like RPGs, shooters, action-adventures etc.
i have about 150 didgeridollars, so give me some recommendations.
>>
Spend the money on Skittles instead
>>
sell it and buy an og xbox and 360
>b-b-b-but muh b/c
fuck that, shit isnt even full b/c
>>
>>387770026
already did that, how do you think i won?>>387770095
what the fuck is b/c
>>
>>387770167
backwards compat
>>
>>387769707
If you just want simple entertainment and don't care about being an autistic fag about your games just get Witcher 3, Call of Duty Infinite and something like Skyrim or Fallout. None are exceptional or exclusive but all will be entertaining and let you play something enjoyable.
>>
>>387770234
ah, well that shits on half my wishlist
>>
>>387770359
witcher 3 is already on my list, got skrim+dlcs+mods on pc. was thinking of getting DOOM or just cause 3, whats good about COD:IW?
ive heard fallout 4 is buggy clusterfuck.
>>
>>387769707
Do you have a PS4 or PC to play multiplats on or is this your multiplat machine?
>>
>>387770569
Skyrim and Fallout are fun on Xbone it was legit mod support
>>
>>387771029
ive got a pc with decade old hardware and a ps3 thats on its last legs, and no cash, witch is why this free xbone is a big deal to me.
>>387771221
ill add fallout to my list then.

any word on just cause 3?
>>
>>387770569
Halo 5 and Sunset Overdrive theyre both pretty cheap
>>
get the wolfenstein games and metro redux's.
\
sunset overdrive is pretty good too. sonic mania is good.

Forza horizon games are good if you likeracers. recore is ok too and pretty cheap with free DLC coming out at the ed of the month.

just get what you like anon. there aren't many exclusives other than the usual, halo,gears and forza. Though cuphead is coming out soon. get that one.
>>
File: 1503294095671.jpg (3MB, 9460x2627px) Image search: [Google]
1503294095671.jpg
3MB, 9460x2627px
Xbox literally has no games, you got duped.
>>
>>387771221
has*
>>
>>387771330
>just cause 3
its an ok game, but terrible framerate.
get on sale. or if its free with live. wait isnt this fon PS plus now? I should DL that.
>>
>>387770569
Dont bother with infinite warfare, just wait to see how decent ww2 is. Fallout 4 is alright but I'd never buy a Bethesda game on a console. D44M is pretty fun, just cause 3 is a pretty big step down from 2 but it's still enjoyable. If you like Gears of war then gears 4 is pretty fun even though the campaign sucks ass. Halo 5 has the best multiplayer and forge in the series, although nobody really makes or plays fun creative maps like they did back in halo 3, it's pretty much Jenga or a custom slayer map. Forza horizon 3 is a great racing game. Also Path of Exile is coming to xbone on the 24th, and that's free to play. Can't really think of anything else since all I use my xboner for is Forza and occasionally halo.
>>
>>387771376
>>387771402
cheers, on the list

>>387771413
i wasnt duped into anything, i got the console for buying candy i would have bought anyway
>>
>>387771413
>got duped
>won it in a contest that probably costed him a pack of skittles
>>
>>387771589
>implying winning a console with no games doesn't mean you got duped.

He got duped into thinking it was worth owning since it's essentially free and the answer is no. A console with no games is not worth owning, that's how he got duped.
>>
>>387770569
CODI is kind of stupid but high production values and a decent setting make it enjoyable. Doom is certainly good but the pace makes it more suited to pc where as COD just seems to lend itself more to console play. My sugggestions are really based off popular choice and easy to enjoy, specific taste is going to vary.
>>
>>387769707
Forza Horizon 3. Only good exclusive imo
>>
>>387770569
Not him but I loved IW. I guess that must be why the """community""" disliked it. It's standard stuff but the visuals are amazing and they really went all out on the space vistas. Some of the most satisfying gunplay in the series I'd argue as well. Also enemies besides pew pew soldiermans like robots you have to dismantle. The antigravity sections were cool as well. Loved your squad mates especially robo-bro Ethan.

Obviously you can only defend a COD hallway so much but I had a blast.
>>
Sunset Overdrive is still one of my favorite games of all time.
>>
>>387770569
DOOM was pretty fun. Decent replayability and excellent visuals. Get it if it's on sale. Still fuck around in it every once in a while.
>>
>>387771648
PS4 has even less,sad!
>>
>>387771514
any thoughts to RPGs or hack'n'slash-y stuff?
>>
>>387771662
Forza is all on PC, no need to keep an Xbox to play that series anymore. Sold mine ages ago

Just look at this thread: >>387770880

People are clowning the Xbox every single day here, dont join the laughing stock OP. Sell it and buy a PC with the money. That thing is loosing value each second you continue to hold onto it.

>>387771413
If I did game on console I have no idea why anybody would choose Xbox over a PS4 desu
>>
>>387769707
Halo MCC collection
Final Fantasy Type 0
Borderlands Handsome Jack Collection
Tomb Raider definitive edition

Halo is probably worth the price it's sold at now, those bottom 2 go on sale all the time so wait for the next sale and grab them.

Capcom re-released a bunch of Resident Evil games and Dead Rising games on current gen consoles and those are worth grabbing on sale too if you've never played them.
>>
>>387771826
>1 guy same fagging
I bet it's you
>>
>>387769707
Fallout 4 is pretty decent on 4 due to actual mods. Ps4 has like a tenth of the mods Xbox does.
DOOM is top notch, and you can make friends in the multiplayer.
Dark Souls 3 is a decent enough rpg experience
Don't be afraid to buy 360 games, a lot of those are fun.
Dying light is a good zombie game.
Resident Evil 7 and Wolfenstein are both good fps games to look into, but are limited in replayability.
Sunset overdrive is a quirky but fun action adventure game.
Rainbow six siege is a must if you like fps games and tacticool gameplay, definitely can make friends on it.
Titan fall 2 is good as well.
>>
>>387771648
But it does have games. How else am I playing GTA 5 right now?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.