[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you hacked your 3ds by now? Dont you want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: games to pirate in 2017-2018.jpg (4MB, 5044x1928px) Image search: [Google]
games to pirate in 2017-2018.jpg
4MB, 5044x1928px
Why haven't you hacked your 3ds by now?

Dont you want to pirate all this shit LIKE ME?
>>
Nope.
>>
Because i have a new 3ds
>>
>>387769178
I've hacked my 3DS to bypass the region lock, but I still buy good games that are worth supporting.
>>
I like collecting for 3DS.
>>
Maybe if you posted good games.
>>
Because I buy good games in order to support the devs
>>
I hacked mine a while back but it's still using Menuhax + EmuNAND when everyone's moved to Arm9 loader and then boot9strap and I haven't bothered doing it yet because it's suggested that I'm basically going to have to do it all from scratch.

I don't suppose there's an easy way to go from menuhax to boot9strap? I can get to the homebrew launcher in the regular NAND easily because I installed some hack that makes the health information thing go to it.
>>
I have hacked my 3DS. The only games in that image worth buying/pirating are M&L Superstar Saga, Dragon Quest VIII, and Kirby.
>>
File: drba40v.png (66KB, 988x704px) Image search: [Google]
drba40v.png
66KB, 988x704px
Last I heard, if I go online Nintendo will brick my system. Is this true? I want to get back into Freeshop and grab some more games
>>
>>387769443
So do I.
But if I don't know the series, or if I know they'll make bank regardless, I'll pirate it first.
>>
>>387769178
That Kirby game is a catastrophe.
I don't have to say anything about Mighty Number 9.
FE Echoes is already out
EO is a garbage franchise but I started Mystery Dungeon yesterday and it's really fun.
FE Warriors is musou garbage.

So how is RPG Maker Fes? Never heard of it.
>>
>>387769530
It's currently much much easier than the other two methods. You can get it done in under a hour, even less if you download the files beforehand and organize then like in the guide.
>>
>>387774020
You don't seem like the guy who want to build a rpg from scratch with some assets.
>>
>>387769697
That pink thing looks like a penis.
>>
>>387774020
You can use rpgmaker fes player to install a userland hack. Can't pirate games but can run emulators and stuff.
>>
File: 1503103679892.jpg (30KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1503103679892.jpg
30KB, 315x315px
>>387774020
>EO is a garbage franchise but I started Mystery Dungeon yesterday and it's really fun.
I was with you until this.
>>
>>387769178
>Dont you want to pirate
No. I'd rather pay for it.
>>
File: sdfsdfsdfsc.jpg (3MB, 1497x5536px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsdfsc.jpg
3MB, 1497x5536px
>>
>>387769279
So do I and it's hacked.
>>387769619
>Dragon Quest VIII
Not with the butchered translation.
>>
Some mentality of mine won't let me enjoy pirated games. Probably because I know I have such a variety to play, gotta hack that region lock away at some point though.
>>
>>
>really like the idea of handheld consoles
>you can play on it ANYWHERE
>realise i only ever leave home to go to work or for groceries
>both are 5 minutes away from home
And already got my PC at home.
>>
>>387769178
All I'd use it for is save backups, I don't pirate games and have refused to do so for any console I have, although I support piracy development for future archival.
Also at least 3 of those games really do deserve the support, and 2 actually do need it (Ever Oasis and MHS).
>>
If you like a game why would you pirate it, instead of buying it so that there is more money for a possible sequel? :/ Oh, sorry, maybe pointlessly hacking and committing piracy gives you a false sense of power that you will never feel in real life.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.