[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I was wondering what does /v/ think of I wanna be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IWannaBeTheGuy.jpg (101KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IWannaBeTheGuy.jpg
101KB, 620x349px
Hello, I was wondering what does /v/ think of I wanna be the guy. It's this really hard 2d platforming game that I've been stuck trying to beat for a week now. It's really addictive and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a challenge. Are there any other games like this, and if so what are they? I appreciate any recommendations.
>>
Also I should mention I'm stuck at the part where you have to fight mike Tyson. Anyone have and tips to help me overcome this level? Again greatly appreciated.
>>
Also does anyone know how to instal saves files from other players? I was thinking of maybe installing a save that's after the mike Tyson fight effectively bypassing it so I might move on to the next level.
>>
theres a whole community of iwbtg mods
ask them
>>
I also heard there was another game, maybe even a sequel, called I wanna be the boshi? Something like that. Anyway what do you guys think of that game. Is it any good?
>>
>>387768713
Really? Mods would make the game even better, maybe even easier for someone like myself. I'm not very good you see.
>>
>>387768594
Are you 12, nigger? Just stop being shit or play games that are actually hard instead of one that throws shit at you, you won't know about until you died from it at least once.
>>
I think I found the community here:
http://www.moddb.com/games/i-wanna-be-the-fangame
It really has quite the collection of mods and discussion. I sincerely appreciate the advice. I wonder what kind of mods they have to offer.
>>
OP you're a weird fuck. Go away.
>>
>>387769005
My apologies, you're right I am not very good at games so it's hard for me to overcome certain obstacles. Which games would you recommend over this once? I agree this game can be very unforgiving at times in ways that undoubtedly could be done better.
>>
>>387769192
I'm sorry if my comment offended you or perturbed you in any way, sincerely. I only wish to discuss a game I felt passionately about although I admit I am weird.
>>
Perhaps we could discuss other games that are similar or even dissimilar from this one? I'm all ears when it comes to uncovering new games recommended by you guys. You're all usually spot on.
>>
Most of the game isn't difficult, it just throws random bullshit at you that you couldn't possibly expect so you die a lot. Once you know all of the tricks an area will do then it's a lot easier.
>>
I had also found some speedrunners on youtube who ran this game not long ago at the event gdq. How they managed to memorize this game so thoroughly is uncanny. Truly something to behold. What does /v/ think of speedrunning in this game?
>>
>>387769512
I completely agree. Even though I am biased toward this game I must admit it has many faults, the unpredictability included. Once you're experienced enough the game must be rather boring. I hope to be that good one day.
>>
I remember installing this game including soldat on all the computers in my school. Would have lots of fun in EAST lab every day with buddies.
>>
>>387769620
I'd prefer if you'd be quiet
>>
It's an ok joke game but nothing more. That entire style of platformers that sprung up in the mid 00's is kind of stupid, but there are some solid games that came out of it. Super Meat Boy, Dustforce and N+ are my favourites. Umihara Kawase is somewhat comparable too, and is amazing.
>>
File: POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME.jpg (105KB, 892x734px) Image search: [Google]
POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME.jpg
105KB, 892x734px
>>387768330
>>387768426
>>387768594
>>387768723
>>387768917
>>387769089
>>387769270
>>387769363
>>387769481
>>387769620
Fucking weird ass nigger
>>
>>387768330
Its alright, can be pretty funny sometimes
>>
>>387769512
It's both difficult and has traps, even if you know about the surprise deaths, it's still a tough platformer
If it wasn't then there would be a lot more Impossible Mode (no saves) clears then there are.
>>
>>387771134
Yeah this, most of the difficulty comes from the tricky platforming challenges rather than the traps.
>>
>>387768330
what the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
haha
>>
>>387770878
>OP being friendly
>weird
What is wrong with you people?! OP is just trying to be nice.

>>387769481
>>387769620
>>387769742
>>387769270
Weird ass nigga
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.