[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I play this on 3DS or PC? It's currently $6.89 on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: promo322868936.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo322868936.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Should I play this on 3DS or PC? It's currently $6.89 on steam. Can anyone vouch for the pc port?
>>
>>387762076
If you want to be dazzled by how good it looks and runs on 3DS and see JILL ASS IN THE THIRD DIMENSION then pick the 3DS version.

Otherwise I imagine the PC version is better but idk.

t. opted for Jill ass in 3d.
>>
It's better than the 3ds version. Get it OP, but whatever you do, don't play on infernal for the first time
>>
>>387762181
PC has FOV mod so you can see dat ass all day
>>
>>387762076
I've played it through a couple times. Once on release and then again earlier this year. No problems at all.
>>
>>387763169
Yes but not actually POPPIN OUT at you

If you have a hacked 3DS download the game to see because Jill's ass (and the grafixs they managed to cram onto the 3DS) is damn impressive
>>
>>387762206
This. Just get on pc, Jill's ass doesn't really pop out on 3DS. Besides, her ass is more clearer at higher resolutions on pc anyway.
>>
>>387762206
>>387763169
>>387763827
Does the pc have good kb/m controls? Or would a controller be better?
>>
>>387762076
I prefer 3DS for portability and the laser aiming.
>>
>>387763938
kb+mouse all the way

dont want to be wasting shots
>>
Is this Game any good? i was thinking about getting this on my xbox 360.
>>
>>387763938
kb/m controls work just perfectly fine. I think mouse acceleration is on by default so turn that off, you may need to lower sensitivity down a little. There's no RE4/5/6 style qte's to worry about.
>>
The PC port runs great, as it should because its a port of a handheld game on newer hardware. Be sure to get an FoV mod since the default is tiny.

The 3DS version includes a first person aiming mode, 3D effects, and is worth a look to see how much they crammed onto an underpowered system, but if you want smoother performance go with the PC version.
>>
>>387764072
Textbook 7/10. You'll have a moderate amount of fun, and then probably never play it again.
>>
>>387762206

I thought you have to clear the game once to be able to play Infernal, anyway. Not OP. It was too long ago since I began my now finished playthrough so I don't recall seeing the option.
>>
Buy a copy for a friend so you can play Kieth and Quint's excellent adventure via raid mode.
>>
>>387764072
It's a 6-7 out of 10. Story is retarded and entertaining and there's a few standout moments in the game that will stick with you.

Locations are re-used quite a bit and enemy variety is lacking but it still has more enemy types then RE7 which is just sad to say.
>>
>>387764380
I wish Raid mode was active on 3DS.
>>
>mfw first time seeing the hall
>>
>>387764679
MAAYYYDAYYY MAAYYYDAYYY.
THIS IS THE QUEEN ZENOBIA. EMERGENCY CALL NUMBER. MAYYYDAYYY
>>
>swiming sections
>>
>>387762076
having played both versions the console/pc port made changes that are pretty shit. no more first person aiming and raid mode gives significantly less exp turning it into a grindfest. it has more raid mode characters though.
>>
is resident evil 5 worth? on sale 75% off
>>
>>387765275
where is it that price?
>>
>>387764240
>>387764384
how is it compared to RE4?
>>
Play it on the Switch
>>
>>387765394
steam
>>
>>387765275
Did you like 4's gameplay? It's not as horror influenced as 4 but the shooting then melee combat makes it worth it for me. Really wish there was a merchant in 5 instead of that static screen.
>>
>>387765403
It's similar mechanically but with a lot less content.
>>
>>387765403
Nowhere near RE4 territories, but I still enjoyed it more than the other 360-gen REs.
>>
>>387762076

Get the PC it's shit on the 3DS don't let the Nintendo shills tell you otherwise
>>
>>387765589
>it's shit on the 3DS
it runs fine and the port barely has any more content than the 3ds version.
>one enemy
>two or three raid mode characters
>some weapon mods
>>
>>387765403
>>387765460
You scan for items and health so it's got a scrounging and item management system because you can only carry a limited amount. There's blatant action segments which are meh and the real great parts are Jill sections when it's horror.

Rachel was actually fucking creepy and goes up there amongst the best enemies in the franchise imo. Really wish she was playable in story.
>>
>>387765589
Considering the vita version of Rev2 is fucking garbage I'm amazed Rev1 was as good as it was. Really wonder why they put the shit team on Rev2 port.
>>
>>387765862
rev1 was made and optimized for the 3ds what with all the sneaky loading screens
rev2 on vita was just a downgraded console port
>>
>>387765862
In fairness, Rev1 was made for the 3DS in mind, while Rev2 was probably made with 360/PS3 and then ported to other platforms. The Vita isnt entirely capable of 1:1 ports of PS3 games and it especially shows with something like Borderlands 2 Vita.
>>
>>387766012
Apparently they made RE5 for 3DS but it will never release but I think it'd be interesting. Mercs3d looks like shit with enemies flickering in and jittering from afar but when you get close to them and beat their asses it plays great. Best 5 bucks I spent in a long time because it's a good time killer and addictive as fuck going for high scores. Wish Capcom would make a whole Mercs game like it and the upgrade system but with more characters/unlockables for better hardware.
>>
>questioning Capcom PC ports
Capcom actually does a good job on every PC release they do that isn't DMC3
>>
>>387766373
>Wish Capcom would make a whole Mercs game like it and the upgrade system but with more characters/unlockables for better hardware.
Rev 2 raid mode is kind of like that.
>>
>>387766373
I honestly wish RE4 or 5 were ported to 3DS, just to see what other magic Capcom was capable of. Most developers completely undersell the 3DS with chibi graphics and shit.
>>
I played it on PC and loved the raid mode.
>>
File: 1494005265105.gif (2MB, 504x279px) Image search: [Google]
1494005265105.gif
2MB, 504x279px
>>387766702
4 would be great if done right and the attache case on the bottom screen would be boner fuel.

>there will never be an attache case game
>there will never be an attache case mode where it's just Tetris and the game plays itself but you have to line up items for Leon to use
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.