[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monolith is currently recruiting programmers and battle plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bg-joblist.jpg (109KB, 640x996px) Image search: [Google]
bg-joblist.jpg
109KB, 640x996px
Monolith is currently recruiting programmers and battle planners with experience in action games. New title is going to be a Medieval Fantasy action rpg with some sort of online aspects.

They are looking for programmers and battle planners for the action portion of the game, specifically people who have experience in action games and able to handle responsive combat.

https://www.monolithsoft.co.jp/recruit/special/
>>
They are recruiting "action game staff" in particular, and the individual recruitment pages for the action part programmers and action part battle planners specify desired action game experience and responsiveness and enemy AI as things they want to emphasize. For the battle planners, they are also looking for those with an interest in medieval fantasy and understanding of western entertainment trends.

Monolith is making a Dark Souls game
>>
File: DHuLOChUIAAVT2x[1].jpg (114KB, 1199x474px) Image search: [Google]
DHuLOChUIAAVT2x[1].jpg
114KB, 1199x474px
Artwork looks pretty nice.
>>
why don't they make more shootan like fear and blood? they were great at it
>>
Looks neat. I'm surprised by the amount of freedom they have under Nintendo.
>>
>>387762740
Wrong Monolith. That's Monolith Productions. This is Monolith Soft, the makers of Xenosaga and Xenoblade.
>>
>>387762382
Finally. I'm sick of Xenoblade's combat.
>>
File: DHuSSqcUQAA-1SG[1].jpg (146KB, 1199x619px) Image search: [Google]
DHuSSqcUQAA-1SG[1].jpg
146KB, 1199x619px
Complete version of OP's image.
>>
>spiky armour
>medieval
>japan
I love Medieval setting but no, thanks.
>>
File: DHuSSqeUMAEixGo[1].jpg (113KB, 1200x563px) Image search: [Google]
DHuSSqeUMAEixGo[1].jpg
113KB, 1200x563px
>>387762630
Whoops, just found a larger version of that pic that looks much nicer.
>>
I wish they would bring back games like No one Lives Forever or Shogo :(
>>
>medieval fantasy
The people who bitch whenever Monolith does something that isn't purely sci-fi are going to have another shit fit.
>>
>>387763110
who was in the right here?
>>
>>387762630
>>387763508

>>387763680
>>
>>387763262
>but no, thanks
>no, thanks
>,
What did he mean by this
>>
>>387763769
>making another thread
For what purpose?
>>
>>387763870
I didn't see this one, don't know why he's redirecting though
>>
>>387763870
Shill?
>>
GOOD. I always thought these guys had fantastic art direction since Baten Kaitos but thought that Xenoseries is a bunch of MMO cancer.
>>
>>387762382
Or a Dragon's Dogma game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.