[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't more people talking about this? It's li

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Earth-Romancer.jpg (120KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
Earth-Romancer.jpg
120KB, 750x400px
Why aren't more people talking about this? It's literally Melee HD

https://youtu.be/PUmIQaeZSIQ
>>
>>387755802
here's a bump so I can type out my essay
>>
>furfag shit
DROPPED
>>
>>387755802

I don't think so, I watched the trailer and it looks like it is trying to do too much.
>it's literally melee hd
this way too far from smash to be a smash clone, which is a good and bad thing in it's own right.

let me go over some points
>health regen
why the hell would you add this feature to a fighting game? the only thing this will do is drag out a match longer than it need to be. god forbid it has a time limit for the matches. you'll see all sorts of shenanigans take place then

>switch fighting styles on the fly
while this is innovative, this will add an unnecessary learning curve in something aiming to be a smash clone. with melee or brawl for that matter, for the most part, you can pick it up with friends and while you may not be the best at first, you could get a good feel for it over the course of an hour or two

>bullet and bullet dodging system
why the fuck would you add something that you could easily abuse in the game?
>just dodge fag lol
no, for new players to this game, it would add another element that would just confuse and be obtrusive.

I see what they are going for, but if the final product where to look/be anything like this, I would take a hard pass, not to mention the game looks slow.....I can't quite put a finger on it....maybe the trailer was only 10 fps, but the gameplay doesn't look good. and if it doesn't look good, I don't think it would be all that satisfying to score ko. just my two cents.

thanks for trying to bring some actual video game discussion to the board op
>>
>>387757497
bumping for this post
>>
>>387757497
>bullet and bullet dodging system
looks just like rolling/airdodging past projectiles to me, nothing special unless i'm missing something
>>
>>387757497
Soku is easily the most casual fighting game of all time

Casuals can easily understand "jump/dash into projectiles"
>>
>>387757497
This. But if course it's furry so we'll see the same thread everyday because OP wants it to get attention by drawfags
>>
>>387759505
Im a barafag and this game doesnt have baras I just wanna shill the game cuz I love competitive smash
>>
>>387757497
MK:DA, Deception, and Armageddon pulled off casual-friendly style switching. Most times you sat in your preferred stance and only ever switch to extend combos anyway. Was fun.

MKX kind of fucked it up though and I hope they drop it for the next game
>>
>>387759505
This
>>387759592
Then play Smash, or that Aether game. This won't get competitive.
>>
>>387759723
oh damn, that completely slipped my mind, didn't even think about it. thanks anon
>>
>>387755802
Interesting take on the genre. I'm not really into furshit though. The UI could use a redesign though. I find it difficult to see how anyone could make the percent taken in a Smash Bros-like that tiny. It should be such an easy thing to glance at.
>>
Furries.
>>
because it's not nintendo characters
they don't really care as much about the gameplay as they claim
if furry mattered people wouldn't be using fox
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.