[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The ds games are better than the genesis games. If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sonic ds.jpg (160KB, 701x494px) Image search: [Google]
sonic ds.jpg
160KB, 701x494px
>The ds games are better than the genesis games.

If you let go of nostalgia, you'll find this to be true.
>>
>>387749105

Mania > Genesis > GameBoy Advance > Nintendo DS > Sonic 06 > Sonic 4
>>
>>387749105

>The DS version of Colors is the only version to have an extra Super Sonic fight
>>
You'd have to be unbelievably delusional to think this. I would even argue that the rush trilogy is worse than the advance games. Dimps basically just kept getting worse.
>>
File: 1424666291363.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424666291363.gif
2MB, 193x200px
>Mania comes out
>Every Sonic fan that isn't a classicfag comes out of the woodwork to try and prop up their inferior games
>>
>>387749376
>I would even
This usually suggests something unpopular.
>>
>>387749105
rush was pretty good
i didnt play the other two so i have no opinion on them
>>
File: 1502354383053.jpg (97KB, 460x391px) Image search: [Google]
1502354383053.jpg
97KB, 460x391px
>>387749376
>Rush games
>worse than the Advance ones
>>
>>387749376

>Implying the Advance series is even bad in general
>>
>>387749105
>The Good
- Great music
- Blaze The Cat
- Okay story
- Great (but exploitable) special stages
- Fun boss fights

>The Bad
- The level designs
- The enemies
- The unreasonable difficulty curve near the end
- Sonic and Blaze's levels are near identical, alternate paths are just 2 second detours
- The physics
- The physics
- THE PHYSICS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCGiEIncR7w
>>
>>387749817
Were the physics that bad in Adventure? I can't say I ever noticed.
>>
>>387749689
It's just mediocre. If sonic wasn't on the cover we wouldn't even be talking about them.
>>
>>387749930
The physics were this bad in Rush Adventure, Colors DS, and Sonic 4 because DIMPS just kept reusing the same shit for all four games.

Seriously, I've shown that Sonic Rush footage to people who confused it with Sonic 4.
>>
>>387750193
>It's just mediocre. If sonic wasn't on the cover we wouldn't even be talking about them.
>I am ass-pained that people don't like muh rush gaems as much as my faggoty ass does
Boo-hoo on you. The Advance trilogy was seen as the true Sonic 4 until Mania came out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.