[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo didn't hesitate and deny cross-play for Rocket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rocket-league-switch.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rocket-league-switch.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
http://nintendoeverything.com/psyonix-on-bringing-rocket-league-to-switch-port-was-solidified-in-april-no-answers-on-voice-chat-more/
>One of the first questions Psyonix asked Nintendo was about cross-network play. Nintendo said, “whatever you need”. Even after Psyonix clarified that this would potentially mean communication with the PC, PlayStation, and Xbox, Nintendo again said, “whatever you need”.

if only nintendo gave their online service whatever it needed
>>
When you're starving for third party support on a nogeams system, you'll do anything to get it. This is literally the equivalent of whoring yourself out just to get enough money to shoot some more speed in your veins.
>>
Can't wait to get matched with fucking Switch users.
>>
NintenDO what sonDONTy
>>
>>387735764
>copy/paste shitposting
lowest of the low
>>
>>387735492
Sony has been the cross-play problem for many games. They are the very reason xbox/pc/ps4 crossplay is not a thing in rocket league, and have instead linked up only to the PC.
>>
>That feel when Switch keeps on getting online multiplayer shit the one thing I didn't want on a Nintendo console
>>
>>387735492
I feel you should have clarified the title as:
>Nintendo didn't hesitate in agreeing about cross-play for Rocket League on Switch
>>
>>387736051
>Inb4 buttmad Sony pony posts that same shitpost picture
>>
>>387735764
>Supporting cross-play is now considered whoring out.

These are the people who share your hobby.
>>
>nintendo needs as many players to catch up to more successful platforms
Shock
>>
>>387736172
thank you walking dictionary
you the man
>>
>>387736284
I think he means the "anything you want" response. Could come across as desperate
>>
>implying that 95% of Nintendo online players aren't 40+ year old wannabe child molesters

it's such a shitshow that I can see the switchXL having friend codes again
>>
>>387736284
That's right you dirty whore, work for that cross-play!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.