[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2B straddles 9S and proceeds to choke him to death WTF is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: WTF Taro.jpg (86KB, 1554x771px) Image search: [Google]
WTF Taro.jpg
86KB, 1554x771px
>2B straddles 9S and proceeds to choke him to death
WTF is this Taro's fetish or something?
>>
>>387735110
Seems like he moved on from futa I guess
>>
>>387735110
That's an Evangelion reference
>>
Yoko Taro does not write stories about characters. He writes vignettes where mechanically precise cosmological forces terrorize helpless children and the children sobbing uncontrollably as it happens. Sometimes the children are literal, like the machines, and sometimes they are children in adult bodies like Nier and 9S. But they have no agency or ability to change their situation and we are treated to lengthy cutscenes of them crying all the same.

These are not stories. They are nihilist anti-stories. Their value only comes from the crass manipulation of emotions involved in seeing cute and charming things suffer.

(At least until Ending E which is such a goofy tonal about face that it rings of Square execs pulling Taro aside and saying "Dude! Seriously!")
>>
>>387735348
*tips*
>>
>"robot"
>breathing
>>
File: 1486206988164.jpg (35KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
1486206988164.jpg
35KB, 520x416px
>>387735348
christ
>>
>>387735348
Your sheer ignorance combined with your undeserved assertiveness is baffling to me.
>>
>>387736548
>>387736526
>>387735957
I don't see a single refutation.
>>
Why do all the screenshots in this game look so washed out?
>>
>>387735110
It's also my fetish.
>>
>>387735348
Where's this copypasta from then?
>>
>>387735110
he really seems to like choking
>>
File: eoe.jpg (393KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
eoe.jpg
393KB, 1920x1090px
>>387735110
The game is full of references
>>
>>387735348
I like to imagine Yoko Taro looks at his development team and decides what kind of final "true ending" they deserve.

He's happily admitted that Cavia drove him to drink (and frankly I think Cavia had mental problems anyway, since they seemed to have something about emotionally and mentally abusing collector-type gamers) he decided that Caim had to die in Tokyo to ace combat, that whatever happened in 2 happened (The only thing I can remember is that the antagonist was literally right and Caim could make Mannah shit herself on demand) and even 3 and Nier were pretty bittersweet, reflecting their "almost good but decisively flawed" existence.

So finally, he was happy, or maybe he went a little soft in his later years, and he decided that finally everyone could have a happy ending, because maybe he was happy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.