[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3D Sonic (1998-2009) is an artistic kino. Tired of seeing all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Sonic_in_Sonic_Adventure.jpg (68KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_in_Sonic_Adventure.jpg
68KB, 500x700px
3D Sonic (1998-2009) is an artistic kino. Tired of seeing all these 30+ year old "fans" of the series who constantly put whatever 2D game on a obnoxiously high pedestal and talk shit about these fucking elder god tier games. You're all fucking idiots that deserve a painful death. When you talk shit about these games, you are simply talking about something you don't understand.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>387734248
YOU kill yourself you ugly 40 year old virgin.
>>
File: woah there.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
woah there.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>
Just saying faggots. I used to be the same as you. Spouting all these retarded memes like "3d sanic is nawt guwd" until one day it just fucking hit me. Those games are about me. Then I also realized that you're all fucking stupid pieces of shits that deserve to get tortured and beheaded.
>>
>>387735000
good post
>>
Autism
>>
File: 1503264651825.gif (352KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1503264651825.gif
352KB, 256x256px
>>387735000
>people who have a different opinion than me need to die

literally hitler
>>
>>387734352
Kill yourself ya fat dumb baby.
>>
>>387733687

I never liked 2D Sonic and always thought it was shit.

SEGA should've just improved the formula for Sonic from Sonic Adventure 2.
>>
>>387735279
95% of the time when people talk shit about the games it's for insanely stupid shit like "durr it controls like ass" "durr why did they add X gameplay style" "durr why are the stages so long"
Like, shut the fuck UP you stupid bitch. It controls like that for a reason. The game is made like that for a fucking reason.
>>
>>387733687
Sonic Heroes was last good 3D
>>
>>387738016
Heroes was shit, Shadow was better
>>
>>387735000
>Those games are about me.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>387738578
Exactly what you think it means faggot. Read it and weep
>>
>>387738016
Not true, Sonic Unleashed was good as long as
>it wasn't the Wii version
>you let someone else play the early night stages
>you let someone else play the stupid overworld menu
In fact, the only truly horrible 3D Sonic games are 06, Secret Rings, and Black Knight. Unleashed, Heroes and Adventure 2 are objectively flawed in at least 50% of their gameplay but had an amazing good 50%.
>>
>>387738913
I dont know, I thought the hubs and night levels were great. Night levels only problems were getting new combos and strength to slow. Most people dumped their EXP in sonics stats like retards rather than making the werehog power incarnate. But even just doing hot dog challenges, buying food, or simply replaying will get a lot of EXP. Some of the DLC levels also let you get tons of EXP fast. Apotos 1-2 can net you 40 bars in 5 minutes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.