[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you own an Xbox One? Do you play it? I'm thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Do you own an Xbox One?

Do you play it?

I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm still not sure.
>>
>>387733167
If you want good exclusive game and multiplayer go ps4 if not wait untill its fully hacked and pirate all the game, trust me this piece of this of shit not worth your money
>>
>>387733167
Yes. All the time. Best console this gen.
>>
File: Capture.png (869KB, 2578x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
869KB, 2578x1750px
>>387733167
I own a ps4 but have "normie" taste (cod, battlefield, gta) and kind of regret it since it isn't getting pubg.

I'd probably get the xbone x (or more likely pc) if I was buying one now
>>
File: DAMN YOU DPAD.png (569KB, 959x638px) Image search: [Google]
DAMN YOU DPAD.png
569KB, 959x638px
>>387733167
I quite enjoy my Xbone. It's nice that I don't have to drag out my 360, and soon my OG Xbox if I want to play a game. Backwards compatibility is probably my favorite thing about it, and let's be honest, consoles aren't built to last, so it's nice to see this kind of treatment being encouraged.

Other than that, Rare Replay is a must have for it, and it has a decent selection o multiplayer games I'd say, as well as unique titles such as Sunset Overdrive. It doesn't have the greatest lineup, but it has a decent one that people don't give it credit for. Not to mention the controller is great, and the only thing that rivals it is the Switch Pro Controller.
>>
>>387734487
The only reason I'd ever consider getting an Xbone is to play 360 and hueg games I missed back in the day, what's the state of backwards compatibility anyway? Last I checked the list of games that would run on One was still pretty short iirc
>>
I have a powerful computer running windows 10 so the xbone is not meant for me.
>>
File: odst pepe.jpg (90KB, 818x985px) Image search: [Google]
odst pepe.jpg
90KB, 818x985px
It's good to get for backwards compatibility and some exclusives. Your choice.
Don't listen to the little bitches about personal tastes. If you're up to get a PS4 instead, then go ahead. I still play with my old 360 buddies. Halo is still fun, when it works.
>>
>>387733167
Great controller, great Halo, great seamless media switching, has CraveTV(ps4 don't), and great performance.

All in all I don't regret my purchase for a second, you can even cast to it from youtube and other apps
>>
>>387733167
Yes.

Yes, quite regularly with my friends.
>>
I'm gonna get one too OP, for rare replay. I wanna play the perfect dark games again and I never played the 360 version or zero.

Also my nephew wants me to play Minecraft with him.
>>
I'm getting rid of my of my PC and am getting a One X.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.