[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>little brother gets his class schedule in the mail today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: angry wojak.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>little brother gets his class schedule in the mail today
>see it
>he had one period marked "VIDEO GAMES"
>ask him what that is
>he says it's a class where they discuss video games
What the fuck is wrong with the American Education System? Discussion of video games is awful enough as a club or an internet forum, but a credit-based class? What the fuck?
>>
>>387729384
It's because that's what most losers in schools are interested in. They can't do shit like shop, sports, etc. because they're too autistic.
>>
If they like to do, they will do
>>
>>387729384
>mad he didn't major in video games and wasted his youth on a poopy butts degree
Aw, don't be so mad : )
Here, come clean my butt. That should cheer you up
>>
>>387730745
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>387729384
>american education
>>
File: 1497201060861.png (296KB, 545x549px) Image search: [Google]
1497201060861.png
296KB, 545x549px
bait thread do not respond
>>
>pay thousands of dollars to talk about videogames

Its more a symptom of the disease of western post secondary
>>
>>387729384
It's called a bird course you fucking fag what the fuck you so angrey about?
>>
>>387729384
Video games are known to circulate estrogen through your brain because of the adrenal gland being worked harder through visual reception. When you play video games as a male, you are being converted into a manboobed low testerterone individual, who is more emotional and weak so that you may not rise up against the government.
>>
>>387732185
Hi /pol/ !
>>
>>387729384
What school is this?
>>
>>387731920
Do you really have to pay thousands of dollars to go to primary school in America?
In my country we get money for going to primary school.
>>
Theres a course at my school called like thr "Effects Videos Games had on society" something. Probably couod be useful for a sociology degree or as a fun gen ed.
>>
>>387733614
isnt primary is elementary/middle school?
If so, no. Unless you go to a private school.
>>
>>387732185
I'm bald so I have an excess of testosterone. I can spare it.
Hell my body is naturally roiding me up as we speak.
>>
>>387733614
I think he's talking about school's funding from the government
>>
>>387733719
Meant Primary+Secondary. My bad. I don't know how young his brother is.
>>
>>387729384
isn't that usually delegated to a club? i have fond memories of visiting the anime club's booth a the start of each high school year and looking at their shitty cosplay
>>
>>387733853
Fair enough.
>>
File: mindblown.jpg (104KB, 643x440px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.jpg
104KB, 643x440px
>>387732185
>>
Is this university or high school or what? Give me context you stupid ass OP
>>
>>387732185
source?
>>
>>387733969
oh man you just reminded me of this glass case we had one of the hallways of my high school. It had nothing but hand made anime figurines and a bowling trophy. Never knew what was up with that case but it always made me cringe
>>
>>387734220
this guys butt >>387730745
>>
Reminded that there is quite literally no such thing as the "American Education System." Quality of education differs so much between states and even individual schools it's not even funny
>>
File: 1381906658973.png (13KB, 557x606px) Image search: [Google]
1381906658973.png
13KB, 557x606px
>>387729384
Kids these days have no respect for the traditional ways, hardly see a kid even try to read stone carvings when papyrus rolls are readily available.
>>
this is what clubs are for but i hated after school things. i just wanted to finish my classes and go home.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.