[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>class/hero shooter >but without garbage like tanks and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pop.jpg (11KB, 152x180px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
11KB, 152x180px
>class/hero shooter
>but without garbage like tanks and supports that nobody actually wants to play
>by a big name dev so it's not dead on arrival
When?
>>
>>387723539
Splash Damage are quite possibly the biggest hacks in FPS developers
>>
>>387723539
>class shooter
>but only DPS
Just play Guild Wars 2 then, what the fuck.
>>
Dunkey was right:
>There are awesome characters like Genji where you're flipping around the map and doing cool shit
>Then there are characters like D.Va where you sit in one place and hold down mouse 1 while moving slow as ass like a dipshit.
>>
Man I really wish DB caught on, I really liked the classes and its movement system.

Do you have the class pepe's?
>>
>>387723539
Whats wrong with Overwatch?
>>
Then it's not a class shooter you retard.
>>
>>387726972
Class, not role, retard.
>>
I've been playing this Ballistic Overkill game recently, they make a big deal on their store page how there are no wimpy support classes and everyone is a killer, but then it just makes the game feel like there's no teamwork or no need to have any sort of class composition. You just end up with 7 different flavors of guys with machine guns/shotguns basically. I never look at the game and say oh we should really have this class or anything, I just pick one of them and shoot things. I feel like it really takes something away from the whole teamwork element of the game and every match may as well be populated with bots.
>>
>>387723539
Rainbow Six Siege
>>
>>387723539
I thought you were talking about rainbow six siege
>>
File: 1394482420946.jpg (137KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1394482420946.jpg
137KB, 323x454px
>after 3 years of begging, Splash Damage finally implements matchmaking
>only for Objective mode

I swear they have NO idea what they're doing
>>
>>387729018
>they take a hundred years to implement the heroes that were already in the game
>then suddenly release turtle and javelin within a month of eachother
>their business model is still "sell lottery tickets that are so bad even paying players don't bother"
>after all these years, the client is still insanely bugged and doesn't properly deliver event/ranked cases

It's nice to see they're really stepping up their game but I don't think they can pull this cart out of the dirt because they're so insanely incompetent
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.