[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before I begin, I would like to start by saying that I am a very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: dark_souls_3_art_3-min.jpg (125KB, 890x520px) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3_art_3-min.jpg
125KB, 890x520px
Before I begin, I would like to start by saying that I am a very calm person. At all times, I try to maintain a professional demeanor and consider myself to have extremely good control of my emotions. I am currently in graduate school to obtain an MBA, and this has furthered my ability to uphold these traits.

A few days ago, I managed to finally beat Dark Souls. Not once during my 50+ deaths did I ever get upset. I purchased this game knowing I was going to die more times than I can count. I also played Demon's Souls for hundreds of hours, so I knew what to expect.

But then, today came.

I was playing NG+ and managed to get to Anor Londo. I really didn't have a very hard time with this area, and at last, I reached Smough and Ornstein. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. It was my grandmother who had baked a pumpkin pie. She was delivering it to me as a seasonal gesture. After chatting for several minutes, my mother came in the room and the two started talking. I went back to my room and started my first fight on NG+ against Smough and Ornstein.

I died in seconds.

Oh well, that's expected, I suppose. So I ran back and tried again, this time with a new tactic. I managed to last a little bit longer, but was promptly one-shotted by a lightning bolt thrown by Ornstein.

Several deaths later, I finally managed to take down Ornstein. It was just Smough remaining. Now it's easy, right? I carefully dodged Smough's attacks and conservatively jabbed him when he had a weak spot open. After what seemed to last forever, I had him down to roughly 10% health. Then, the unthinkable happened. (contd)
>>
My grandmother came in my room and stood right in front of my television. "Hahaha, can you see? Can you see!?" she mocked. To the side of the screen I could see the ribbon that undoubtedly read "YOU DIED". I screamed. I yelled. I thrashed about. But all of that pales in comparison to what I did next.

I couldn't control myself. I got up and slapped my own grandmother across the face as hard as I could. She fell back a bit, catching herself on my dresser. At first she looked like a little child who had been punished for the first time. Then, her bottom lip began to quiver and she began crying. My heart sank. What had I done? I hit my own grandmother over a stupid video game.

I tried to apologize and explain what had happened, but you know as well as I do that it doesn't matter. What I did can never be taken back. Now my entire family refuses to speak to me, and my mother is in the process of looking into getting psychiatric aid for me. Maybe I need it. Either way, I broke my disk in half and threw it away. I hate myself for what I have done.

I know this post is long and I don't expect many of you to read it. But if you do, thank you. I don't really know who else to turn to other than the strangers of the internet, and I hope you will keep your mockery and trolling to a minimum. Please understand this is incredibly hard for me. I just don't know what to do.
>>
git gud
>>
You should spend time by a fire and get your humanity back anon
>>
No way this is real
>>
>>387716865
>>
File: 868EZia.jpg (117KB, 1181x1297px) Image search: [Google]
868EZia.jpg
117KB, 1181x1297px
>>387716680
>"Hahaha, can you see? Can you see!?" she mocked
That's cute. She loves you and you'll always be her little boy.

That's so sad, you shouldn't have done that. You died so many times you've turned into a hollow in real life
>>
File: 1502455701334.png (157KB, 249x275px) Image search: [Google]
1502455701334.png
157KB, 249x275px
Why did you post ds3 art when the story is about ds1?
>>
Was he autistic?
>>
>>387716721
This makes me want to masturbate. Why didn't you fuck your grandmother after you slapped her?
>>
File: 1503244163079.gif (908KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503244163079.gif
908KB, 180x200px
>>387716680
>>387716721
What you did was horrible, but I don't think you need professional help anon. Anyone can lose their cool over stupid shit at least a few times in their life, no matter how calm and careful you are. And when you fuck up that bad, you have to realize that no matter what you do, sometimes people won't forgive you and things won't be the same. But be earnest and keep trying to make amends.

When you are trying really hard in a tough game, it gets your adrenaline pumping and your heartrate up. When you get aggrevated and frustrated in that state, sometimes you can really lose control. You never really know what you're capable of until it happens at least once. So I'd say just focus on making amends as best you can and try to ensure that you take steps to avoid placing yourself in situations where that can happen again.

tl;dr - I think you just made a mistake, anon. You and everyone else will move on from this.
>>
Someone give me a TL;DR
>>
>>387718962
No.
>>
just parry it bro
>>
>>387718962
OP violently raped her grandmother after getting raped by O&S
>>
>>387719143
>>387716680
OP, give pics
>>
File: 1405965557429.jpg (82KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1405965557429.jpg
82KB, 500x465px
Is this pasta?
>>
>>387719143
>her
Even better
>>
>>387719320
Not yet.
>>
>>387719320
Indeed.
>>
>>387718892
Unfortunately his family will never understand and it will damage their relationship forever.
>>
>>387718184
>ds3
>ds1
????
>>
>>387719320
I feel like I've seen it before.
>>
>>387720072
Dark Souls
>>
>>387719836
Depends on the family. If one has no precedent for this kind of behavior and makes sure it never happens again, I don't see why their family can't forgive them in time. Especially if the grandmother does. Even if it was hard, it was a slap. A slap hurts your feeling a lot more than your face. Thank God I'm not a part of a family that can't forgive an isolated incident.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.